Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

The past couple of weekends have been so nice not having to go anywhere!
I mean, I like trips a little less just as much as the next person, but sometimes it's nice to just be home.
On Friday after work I finally decided to do something about the ombre hair I was sporting, SO...

I GOT MAH HURR DID.

Benny (my new hair guy) was hilarious (and he gave me wine!) but unfortunately he didn't make me as blonde as I wanted so I may be driving four hours to Lakewood to go back to the amazing Sara who has never let me down.


Then I went to Old Navy and was clearly thrilled.



But check out these adorable flippers I got (FOR $3) for my niece at Old Navy!!!!


Saturday I met my beautiful friend Hana at the Custom House in Avila Beach. We learned about the champagne split, and if you haven't heard of that then please come visit me and I'll take you to the Custom House and introduce you to that. The restaurant is right on the beach and I think I'd like to spend every Saturday smelling salt air and having a waffle and mimosa.


On Saturday afternoon I finally got my pencil case new makeup bag from The Pleated Poppy!!!
AND my Starbucks gold card, which makes me feel like a balla.


I think MAYBE the universe is trying to tell me to lay off the donuts?
Please look at the times on those e-mails.
RUDE.

Saturday night I got to play third wheel with Jacey and Joshuwa.
It really wasn't that bad.
Mostly because Joshua bought most of the rounds, and I learned that if you stick to one type of liquor all night and pace yourself, the next morning won't be painful. How did it take me 4+ years to learn this?
Jacey was trying to set me up with people, and we spotted a handsome man but when she went to talk to him for me she found out he wasn't interested in me or any females at all ifyouknowwhatImean.
That was fine because I didn't really have any desire to make conversation anyway.
I was too busy trying not to like Joshua but he made that really hard.
But I'm still having separation anxiety because he's taking up a lot of Jacey's time and he didn't even ask for my permission.
Whatevs.

Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment