Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pinterest Isn't Always Right

Raise your hand if you have a Pinterest account!
Put your hand down. You look like a fool.
One of my favorite categories on Pinterest is "Quotes" and my absolute favorite is "Humor."
(I am allergic to DIY and I don't have my own house or kids or a wedding to plan or a desire to cook so I basically stick to three or four categories and I'm perfectly ok with that.)
Usually Sometimes Pinterest is really good at being completely ridiculous.

Oh really? Everything? Is there a sandwich in their eyes? What about a jacket for the wintertime? A pillow in case I'm tired? DIDN'T THINK SO. I'm pretty sure someone's eyes are incapable of housing EVERYTHING YOU NEED so please stop being an idiot and find your worth in something else. Like a sandwich.


A more likely scenario:
She asked him, "What kind of wedding would you want?
He wasn't paying attention because the game was on so she felt ignored and they got in a fight...

UNTIL...


(A girl who would ask a guy about a wedding when the game is on probaly would like this.)

I WOULD mind if you just grabbed my face and kissed me
I don't even know you, PLUS I just applied some lip gloss and it's now all over my face!
Do you know how hard it is to get sticky lip gloss off your face?
ESPECIALLY the Victoria's Secret kind?
Here's your restraining order, I wrote your name in lip gloss.


Pretty impossible to do when your alarm clock is blaring.
I think the only reason I would smile before anything else is if I was woken up to a phone call saying I didn't have to go into work until noon.
That's a lie because when my phone rang I would not be smiling.
This is impossible.


I think this is a trick pin. It sounds really good in theory, right? Most people would rather be laughing than crying or something, right?
WRONG. I don't think this pin has been thought through.
WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU'RE BEING TICKLED.
Life is NOT better when you're being tickled. Being tickled is the worst. It feels like you're dying. Like someone is forcing you to run a marathon when all you've done to prepare is 3 jumping jacks.
Life is NOT [always] better when you're laughing.


This one is actually pretty true and I don't have anything to say about it.


Pinterest, you are drunk does a way better job of making fun of pins.
It's pretty easy though because a good 72% of pins are just ridiculous.
But that humor category...I could look at that all day.




3 comments:

  1. Hey there. I'm your newest follower. Saw that you added me on twitter. following you back via twitter and gfc now. You can find me at http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/prayer-and-faith.html

    Raise your hand if you're addicted to Pinterest and you try your best not to get on daily b/c time flies by when you're on it. (RAISES HAND REALLY HIGH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Jules. You make me laugh. I love you and your cynical self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I fucking love this so much. So, so much.

    ReplyDelete