Friday, June 7, 2013

i hate my feet and other quirks

Oh guess what? It's FRIDAY! Are you as excited about that as I am?
Today we're going to get to know each other a little better, because I know that's what you've ALWAYS wanted, and I don't want to be a disappointment.
Let's get random and talk about our quirks.
  • I love sleeping with socks on. As in, I won't go to bed unless I've found some clean socks to wear to bed. This is a big reason of why I like to live in a colder climate. 
  • I can't go anywhere unless I bring my makeup bag, chapstick, and phone charger with me. My purse gets pretty heavy sometimes.

  • I hate my feet. HATE them. When I was 21 (yeah, it took that lont) I realized that a couple of my toes are sliiiiiightly webbed (NO I'M NOT A GOOD SWIMMER) and I cried for two hours.

  • Sandwiches are my favorite food EVER and have been since I worked at Subway for two years in high school. Club sandwich and a Diet Coke (with a skinny straw) and I'm a happy camper.
  • I LOVE flowers in vases and I'm not picky about them. I think boyfriends should give their girlfriends flowers on holidays and random days, and there's no excuse for NOT doing that. It's NOT hard to stop by the grocery story and pick up a bouquet of $5-$10 flowers. Five dollars, five minutes, happy girlfriend! I may have broken up with a guy in the past because he didn't give me flowers. Maybe. Basically "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars was written about my life.


  • I didn't like plain tomatoes or cucumbers until my aunt started growing them in her garden last year. Now I'm OBSESSED.

    There. Your life is complete. And you're welcome for not making this list any longer, but believe me I could have. What about you? What are YOUR quirks?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment