Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eight random little things.

I wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one oh me oh my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occasionally
I wanna talk about me

I was homeschooled until I went to college.
     The whole time. Even pre-school and kindergarten. And no, we did not live on a farm. Yes, I did have friends. And no, I don't feel like I missed out on the high school experience (except I always wanted to decorate a locker).
I've never been out of the country.
     Not once. Not even a little bit. One day I'll go to Europe (says everyone). And New Zealand to walk the Mordor Trail.

For a year and a half I worked at Disneyland as "friends" with a princess.
     *hint hint hint* That's about all I can say about that. But it was one of the coolest jobs I've ever had and also one of the most stressful. Someday I'll share more about that experience.
     
My right pinkie finger doesn't straighten all the way.
     When I was 15 I had a fight with the window (I lost) and it cut off 3/4 of an inch of my tendon. I went to pinkie finger physical therapy but my fate was sealed. 
Sandwiches are my favorite food group.
     For two years in high school I worked at Subway and that's when my love affair with a giant sandwich began. I just can't get enough! (CARBS!)
I've never had braces.
     I always wanted them. And I always really wanted a retainer like my sisters had. Some people have all the luck!
I used to have red hair.
     Purpleish red, from a box. It was awful but I thought I was the coolest and I've never been more wrong (except when I shaved my eyebrows).
I hate bottled Arrowhead water.
     Aquafina, Dasani, or filtered from a fridge are fine, but Arrowhead is awful. I know it's just water but there's a very distinguishable difference! Don't tell me you can't taste it.

Oh, 16 year old Juliette. You were so dumb.
Over 40 stiches to sew that sucker up.

(Sorry for the blood.)

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

7 comments:

  1. I've never been out of the country either. Some day maybe...

    I always love posts like this because I like getting to know all of the awesome bloggers I follow. But I'm horrible at coming up with interesting facts about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that purpley-red box hair as well. What's weird is sometimes I miss the red... Don't judge me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck on the finger. I know that sucked.

    I like post like this b/c you learn things about the blogger. I wish other bloggers did that but some dont

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts! Thanks for sharing some rando fun facts!

    I used to dye my hair blue black, also a poor decision made by 16 yo old me. We probably would have been friends and had stupid hair together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrowhead water is a disgrace to our country. Hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was homeschooled all the way up until college too! Small world.

    And I've dyed my hair ridiculous box colors.

    So obviously, we should probably be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't home schooled that long, but I was until 8th grade! People always ask if I had friends...duh! Did they think we just sat in our rooms all day? Found your blog through Whitney, and I love it :) Just visited SLO and Morro Bay this past December and loved it!

    ReplyDelete