Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIWW

It's What I Wore Wednesday again!
My work outfits are boring. Maybe I should try and incorporate skirts? I hate that idea because I have a dent in my left calf from when I fell off the elliptical at 24 hour fitness. Buuuuut I'm getting sick of the same pants so I guess I might just have to suck it up. Maybe my Grandma will suggest a good place to get nylons?

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy again!
pleated poppy


Pants: The Gap
Top: H&G
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Local boutique
Bracelets: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's and Aldo
Blazer: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's


Pants: The Gap
Top: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Ring: Macy's
Bracelets: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's and Aldo


Entire outfit: Target!


Entire outfit: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's!


Pants: The Gap
Shoes, Top, Cardigan: Target
Bracelets: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Necklace: Local Boutique 


Softball! Sporty Spice up in hurrr



Pants: The Gap
Shoes: Target
Top: Local Boutique
Blazer: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

I need to invest in some new pants. When I originally bought these at The Gap they were a lot longer, but after washing them apparently they've shrunk, and looking at pictures I am actually hating them.

SEEEE?? It's all the same.
Also, if I'm going to keep doing this I'm really going to have to figure out a different way to stand because how boring am I??? I should just title this "Here, watch me stand in front of my dirty mirror and put my left hand on my hip and show you all the shirts I own because that'st the only thing that's different in these pictures. Sorrynotsorry."

**BONUS**


I tend to match what other people are wearing a lot more often than I'd like. On the left my sister-in-law and I ended up wearing almost the exact same outfit to Easter service!
Her dress is from Forever 21 and cardigan from Nordstrom Rack.

Me:
Dress: Express (Wrinkles: No charge.)
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Express
Shoes: Old Navy

On the right, Lisa's sister-in-law Sarah and I ended up matching to Lisa's birthday dinner! Both of our outfits are entirely from Target.


Update/PS: Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment