Sunday, June 19, 2016

Beauty rules you should always follow



1. HANDS OFF! Don't touch your face, period. I'm convinced that making this change is what helped my constant chin acne. You might not think you touch your face very often, but if you really started paying attention to how often you actually do, you'd probably be pretty surprised. And think about how dirty your hands really are. Sure you probably wash them after a trip to the bathroom and you probably usually even use soap, but what about everything you're touching in between? Doorknobs, car handles, other people's hands, your computer, and worst of all: your phone. All of those things have so much bacteria on them and you're just going around running it all over your face. No wonder your pores are so mad at you!
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Yes, drink your water, but also MOISTURIZER. Morning and night. You may think you don't need to moisturizer if you skin is naturally oily, but you're wrong. Moisturizing will actually help others that. Do some research to find out what the best moisturizer is for you.
3. Stand up straight. Having good poster helps you look more confident, it makes you appear taller and more slender, and the most important reason is that it keeps you out of pain. I'm a notorious slouched but on days when I work hard to improve my posture I notice a difference in how much neck or back pain I experience. 
4. Start with less. When you're applying your makeup, start slowly. It's easier to add more eyeshadow or eyebrow pencil/gel than it is to remove it! Put on the minimum and if you need more, go for it. 
5. Don't pick at your cuticles or hangnails. This is probably my worst habit and I've never actually kicked it. My cuticles are awful and I always notice other people's cuticles, too. And I've learned you can tell who picks at their cuticles and who has self control and therefore beautiful fingernails.
6. Moisturize and exfoliate your feet. I fee like feet are often forgotten because (at least where I live and work) we are wearing tennis shoes 90% of the time. But in the summer you don't want to be baring soles that look like they need to have a chainsaw taken to them. Just some moisturizer after a shower will help a lot. Trust me. Ive been there. 

7. Don't wear clothes you aren't comfortable in. Can't walk in those shoes? Fine, don't. Nobody is making you. Those jeans are too tight? Take them off. You'll be miserable of you try to wear them. Hate berets but think they're cute on other people? Leave them on other people. Wear what makes you happy and don't wear something that makes people pity you for how uncomfortable you must be. 
8. Prime your f ace! Makeup primers are the best inventions ever. There are dozens (maybe more) to choose from and they range from $6 (maybe less idk)- like $1,500 (probably, I don't really know, I don't shop at places that have products that cost that much.)
9. Wash your face! Do not, I repeat DO NOT go to sleep with your makeup on. You wouldn't go to sleep holding a dirty toilet scrubber on your face would you? No. So why would you go to sleep with makeup on? It's the same exact thing. 

7 comments:

  1. GIRL THE CLOTHES. Jason's work party is on an aircraft carrier so we (the women) have to wear flats because of the uneven surface of the flight deck... Lots of women are upset. But THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER because FLATS and fun dresses!

    Also, priming your face. Have you ever used men's aftershave? It's the same products as many primers, but WAYYYY cheaper and the manly smell disappears in two minutes. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A make up artist lady told me, "your fingers are cesspools of bacteria and you wouldn't swim in a cesspool so why would you allow them to touch your face" and now I am OCD about touching my face, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOISTURIZING. Yes. I try to explain to people all the time how much this will help their acne and they don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was 17 I read that putting lotion on your feet helps you relax and sleep better. Now, almost ten years later I have put lotion on EVERY night, no matter if I'm drunk, camping or sleeping during the day. It has made my feet stay soft all year round. I splurge on the Intensive Repair lotion at Target ($8), so much better than the cheap stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *in Chandler Bing voice* Could you BE any prettier?

    Great tips. Love you. Come to Texas. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce, Love Spell that really work fast casted by a professional Dr Unity!!

    This is just like a dream I never believed that this divorce would be canceled just exactly the way Dr Unity told me that was how it happened. When steven called me that he his no longer interested that he needs a divorce I was so shocked and wondering what made him to ask for a divorce it was just like a joke he filed the divorce and I got a letter from the court, it was just so shocking and having deep pain that why would steven do me such a thing and we where suppose to come to the court to sign the divorce on the 15th of June, and it was getting late because I never wanted this divorce to take place there was no time I was just thinking and hoping for a miracle to come my way and make william steven forget about getting a divorce, But all my heart desire was granted with the help of Dr Unity, After I read some interesting reviews about Dr Unity helping a woman who her husband needed a divorce and it was almost late like mine.So then I contacted { Unityspelltemple@gmail.com } and told him my problem he just told me not to worry that he assure's me that everything would be okay and that william steven would cancel the divorce and beg me to forgive him, Dr Unity told me that all this will come to past within 24 hours, i was like if this really happens I will testify his name to the whole world and I hoped on Dr Unity to hear a good news, This was more than a good news the first call I heard was from the lawyer saying steven came to his office and said he does not need a divorce any longer that he loves me and need me around, i was so happy in hearing that so as I was dropping the call william steven call came in and he told me in tears that I should forgive him and listen to him, Then I told him to come over he came over and we are together he loves me and said he does not need any divorce all he need is me, he told the lawyer to come and change his will and every asset he owns to my name, Am so happy today and grateful for this wonderful thing Dr Unity has done for me.You can contact Dr Unity for help and get instant solution on Unityspelltemple@gmail.comm or call him on: +2348072370762. I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you .

    ReplyDelete