Friday, June 17, 2016

28 things for my 28th birthday

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.
I AM TWENTY-EIGHT.
28.

Let's party.
I'm not a huge fan of birthdays. It's not so much the getting older (although I do hate that there's no way around the fact that I'm in my late twenties), it's more the fact that they're so so so built up and bring with them so many feelings of nostalgia and it's mostly the fact that I hate opening gifts and cards in front of people. I'm not the only one who feels like that, right?

So today I'm just going to share twenty-eight things about myself that you might not* know about me.

*But you probably do know them all because I don't have a filter.

1. MY SISTER GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT. I've known this was going to happen for quite a while but have remained tight-lipped, which has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done. And this really doesn't have anything to do with me but I just had to share it.

2. My favorite food is sandwiches.

3. I have a secret desire to be a beauty blogger and film makeup and hair tutorials. Sometimes I film tutorials in my bathroom but then I watch them back and realize they're terrible and I'm not good on video and I delete them.

4. I did my own hair and makeup for my wedding.


5. I've never broken a bone.

6. But I've had over 40 stitches in my body.

7. When I was in middle school I wrote a list of rules "for raising your teenage daughter." One of the rules was to buy her a car when she turns 16, "but not something super expensive, just like a Toyota or something."

8. My toes are slightly slightly slightly webbed.

9. My most common dreams are of my teeth falling out.

10. Marrying Keith was literally a dream come true. If I showed you my journals from the years we weren't dating you would probably be super creeped out.

11. I'm probably the least organized person you've ever met.

12. You know those people who say they just loooooove being busy? I am not one of those people. I looooove NOT being busy.

13. I hate the "words" "lurve" and "Fri-yay."

14. I once at 36 popsicles in a single sitting.

15. I almost always swallow my gum.

16. Most of these facts are about food.

17. I once asked Keith if he would pay for me to get lipsosuction on my knees.

18. He said yes, but only if I got it done in Mexico.

19. I often have very real feelings of sadness that my house is nowhere near pretty enough to be considered "Pinterest worthy."

20. I've always wanted to pierce somebody's ears like Lindsay Lohan did in The Parent Trap.

21. I deeply regret that we didn't have a videographer at our wedding.

22. If you send me a text, chances are I looked at it, thought of a reply, and forgot to actually reply for like, 3 days.

23. "Dad jokes" always make me laugh. One of my favorite is: "Why is milk the fastest drink?" "Because it's pasteurized before you drink it!"

24. Growing up I always wanted to live in a place where it snowed and in a house with stairs. Now I have both of those things and I've realized what an idiot I was when I was a child.

25. After my sister had a C-section I watched C-section videos on YouTube. Because of that I'm scarred for life, and it's a combined fear of what I saw in the video and the thought of a giant needle being shoved into my spine that make me what to have as natural a birth as possible whenever the time comes. I've also realized I wasn't just an idiot when I was a child...

26. When I was 14 I got a really bad case of pink eye which resulted in me having eye infections for an entire year and having to regularly use eye drops as well as go to the eye doctor. For this reason eye stuff really doesn't gross me out. Because of those infections I have scars on my corneas and can only wear daily contact lenses, which gets expensive. For that reason I regularly sleep in my contacts, but then I started hearing stories of people whose contacts got fused to their eyeballs and now I'm terrified.

27. I consider myself extremely blessed that I married into a family which made me feel welcome from the very second Keith and I began dating.

28. I also consider myself extremely blessed by the rest of my family and friends. I feel so loved not only on my birthday, but every day and I am so thankful for you all.




11 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JULIEEEEEEEETTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only wear dailies now too, which is SO EXPENSIVE OMG OMG. Honestly, I take them out at night, store them in solution, put them back in the next day ... or two ... i've stretched as much as they will go lol.

    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!! Hope you have so much fun, whatever you decide to do, even if it's not busy at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, Happy Birthday! This list is the best, we have some things in common and you definitely made me laugh. Hope you have the best day and year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! ALSO, love that you did your hair and makeup for the wedding!! I hope we can meet someday soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce, Love Spell that really work fast casted by a professional Dr Unity!!

      This is just like a dream I never believed that this divorce would be canceled just exactly the way Dr Unity told me that was how it happened. When steven called me that he his no longer interested that he needs a divorce I was so shocked and wondering what made him to ask for a divorce it was just like a joke he filed the divorce and I got a letter from the court, it was just so shocking and having deep pain that why would steven do me such a thing and we where suppose to come to the court to sign the divorce on the 15th of June, and it was getting late because I never wanted this divorce to take place there was no time I was just thinking and hoping for a miracle to come my way and make william steven forget about getting a divorce, But all my heart desire was granted with the help of Dr Unity, After I read some interesting reviews about Dr Unity helping a woman who her husband needed a divorce and it was almost late like mine.So then I contacted { Unityspelltemple@gmail.com } and told him my problem he just told me not to worry that he assure's me that everything would be okay and that william steven would cancel the divorce and beg me to forgive him, Dr Unity told me that all this will come to past within 24 hours, i was like if this really happens I will testify his name to the whole world and I hoped on Dr Unity to hear a good news, This was more than a good news the first call I heard was from the lawyer saying steven came to his office and said he does not need a divorce any longer that he loves me and need me around, i was so happy in hearing that so as I was dropping the call william steven call came in and he told me in tears that I should forgive him and listen to him, Then I told him to come over he came over and we are together he loves me and said he does not need any divorce all he need is me, he told the lawyer to come and change his will and every asset he owns to my name, Am so happy today and grateful for this wonderful thing Dr Unity has done for me.You can contact Dr Unity for help and get instant solution on Unityspelltemple@gmail.comm or call him on: +2348072370762. I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you .

      Delete