Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Currently I'm...


I love when people write "Currently I'm..." posts. It's an easy and fun way to catch up with people and Lord knows I need easy and fun with how sparse and forgotten my blogging has gotten. So here we go. Currently I'm:

Trying...

...to remember to make an appointment to get my hair done. I've been trimming it myself and ignoring the inches deep brown roots and with summer coming in a few months I need to lighten up. Maybe a lob? HA NO WAY.

...to be a better cook and be better about cooking healthy meals. French bread is just SO EASY to pop into the broiler and ice cream is just SO COMFORTING.

Loving...

...these sunglasses I got on clearance at the Van Heusen outlet by the lake (pictured). I was looking for more of an Aviator style like I usually wear, but these cat eye sunglasses (don't have a link, not trying that hard) have clawed (see what I did there) their way onto my face and I'm obsessed. I don't know why, but I asked Keith if he liked them and his response was, "Uh... sure." Me, "SURE?" Him, "Uh, I guess they don't seem like you. I DON'T KNOW." Also I asked Keith to take a picture of me by the lake and he only took one and he didn't even give me a chance to use my angles or fix my posture or ANYTHING. Such a bad blog husband.

...Diet Orange Crush. WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?


Is it true? I DO I DO I DO I DOOOOOOOO.

Reminiscing about...

...our lazy weekend. Even though we both have fairly normal M-F jobs, I feel like we hardly see each other during the weeks. It's my fault, because I'm sometimes at work until 8pm and then I'm just exhausted so I take a bubble bath and then go to bed. But on the weekends I'm on trips, or he's on trips, or he's doing his search and rescue, or football is on... it's just hard to spend good quality uninterrupted time together. But this weekend we soaked it all in and also ate a crap ton of food and now I need to spend some quality time with broccoli and a treadmill.

...Canada. I haven't blogged Canada yet because Faith and I still have to send each other the videos we took (because we vlogged the trip YOU'RE WELCOME) and I have to be emotionally prepared to accept that I'm not actually in Canada anymore, which is hard to do. Faith, I miss you.



I think that's it for now. Love you all, maybe I'll be back with actual content at some point but don't hold your breath. I'm definitely not an overachiever.

8 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are awesome!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your vlogs! Being Canadian I'm really looking forward to seeing what you thought of your time up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you two hurry up with the Canadia blog already? I'm getting super impatient. KTHANKSBYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts too, so fun to read about what's going on. And those sun glasses are amazing - coming from another aviator girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS YOU, COME BACK RIGHT NOW PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sorts of posts, too! I'm excited to read about Canada! I'd love a snippet about your Tim Horton's experience :) There's one right around the corner from me, but I've been hesitant to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a blast in Vancouver! I was there last summer. And when I say "I was there" I really mean that we had a 3 hour layover in the airport on our way back from Shuswap. Also - cat eye sunglasses are the bees knees. I always feel super catty when I'm wearing them. (Get it???)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'alls snapchats while you were in Canada were extremely entertaining. I feel like I forgot to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call +1(406) 946-0675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete