Thursday, September 17, 2015

A whole lotta nothing

Sometimes I stop by this space to write words that don't have to do with the wedding or how hungry I am. This, you'll be disappointed to know, is not one of those times. I miss the blog but it's hard to sit and write because there's just so much happening in my head that it feels like when I post, it's basically word diarrhea. I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry for using the word "diarrhea." It's a gross word.
Before we go any further I just want to say that I've never seen anyone look as cute picking her nose as that little almost 2 year old up there. If she picks her nose the whole way down the aisle in 8 days the only thing I'll be mad about is that I don't get to witness it firsthand.

I'M BLONDE AGAIN. 


First, it was that blonde ^^

but now, it's THIS blonde..

Blonder than I've been in like, years. AND I AM THRILLED. I'm just supposed to be blonde. There's a girl who works at the local grocery store who had her hair done and I asked her who did it, and she gave me the number of my new best friend. My new hair girl does my hair in her kitchen, and the first time she did it she fed me freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, and the second time (yesterday) she let me cuddle a four week old kitten. I died. And then the kitten purred and I died all over again.

I found the filter that makes your hair look really dark.

I HAVE AN IPHONE AGAIN. The prices for the iPhone 6 dropped last weekend so I finally got a new one, and while I'll always be eternally grateful to Renee for getting me through the dark time of hardly being able to text, I must say I'm super thrilled to be back among the blue text bubble people.

I really can't believe how soon the wedding is, and how completely unorganized I feel! People keep offering to help and I'm like, "Thank you but I don't even know what to have you do..." which just ends up making me feel really bad. My mom and I were making so many lists that we ended up having to make a list of the lists we have to make.

No, not overwhelming in the least.

On a totally separate and unrelated note, one of my coworkers told me that when we get back from our honeymoon she's going to make me a loaf of homemade French bread. She told me that yesterday and I've been salivating over it for a solid 24 hours at least. Only 24 days to go until the homemade French bread...

Another of my coworkers keeps saying to me, "You're basically starving yourself and when you get to Turkey you probably won't even like anything!" to which I reply, "Gwen, by the time we get to Turkey I'll be so hungry I'll probably eat a roasted rat on a stick and think it's the best thing ever." Then we all guffaw and chortle.

OH and here's something else: last night I was at Keith's house and he was at Wal Mart and there were these a-hole raccoons out on the back deck, and the dogs were inside and they were going INSANE. I mean these dogs would not shut up and it was really interrupting my important task of rewatching Parenthood (if you've never watched it then start NOW) so I really had no choice but to storm over to the sliding glass door and shoot those a-holes with a BB gun.

And then they ran into the BB gun bullets. They ran into the BB gun bullets nine times.

Just kidding, was only three. But I really didn't want to miss an opportunity to quote Chicago.

One last thing: click here for me pretty please. And yes of course I did shill pads throughout the rest of this post and I didn't tell you 'til now. 

7 comments:

  1. french bread - yummm!!! Your hair looks AMAZING! I love it! I'm so excited for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade French bread sounds extraordinarily amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IPHONE LIFE yay that means we can imessage! I'm so excited. And I'm so excited for your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great. It's all about finding the right hair dresser. I tried a different one than my usual a few months ago, and while it was okay, I didn't walk out as thrilled as I do with my favorite hair dresser.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello Every one that read my testimony i know that this are websites for comments and i don't want to abusive here or may be you think am here to make advert i just want to share this life experience with you all most of you might not believe in spell casting or think it evil which is never so that was what i also think at the first stage but when i get close to it i knew it never evil or bad even in the Bible there were spell caster who served God and also performs Miracle. just give it a little step of faith and things will change back for you. I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month, i was sick because of this and not my self any more so i told my friend about my husband situation then she told me to contact Dr Aluta a spell caster that he will help me bring back my husband then, i contacted him he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him, And he came back home for good and today we are happy family again. SHe helped me bring back my husband and i will want the world to contact him if you need any help here.(1) If you want your ex or divorce partner back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3) You want to be promoted in your office.(5) If you want a child spell or any disease you want it to get cured. you an reach him on his email traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you better blonde as well. Granted, I'd think you're hot shit if your hair was electric blue but you know, blonde is your best look I think. And I wish 1. I could find a hair stylist I liked and 2. one that served me delicious baked goods while snuggling cute animals. (Although I'd prefer a puppy).
    Sooo....new phone. Does this mean we can FaceTime again?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband have return back to me after a divorce with the help of Mallam Zack, My name is Michele Owen, i am from London,UK. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://nwalutaspelltemple.yolasite.com } if you have any problem contact Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack ,{ Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com } website : http://chiefnwalutamallamzack.yolasite.com , Thanks you Chief Nwaluta, i will always be testifying about your good work.

    ReplyDelete