Friday, May 8, 2015

Four

Hi. I'm clearly thrilled to be here today, can't you tell? I really just want you to tell me how impressed you are that I've blogged four times this week. The last time that happened was probably when I was unemployed, but I don't really remember. I saw Becca do this post where you give four answers to questions and it looked like fun and it also looked like something that wouldn't require a lot of effort, and if you know me then you know I love anything that requires little to no effort. SO. Here was are.
4 names people call you:
1. Juel
2. Juels
3. Jay T (only my dad calls me that)
4. Fiancee
4 jobs you've had:
1. Subway sandwich artist (this is where my love affair with sandwiches began)
2. Traffic controller at a college graduation
3. Princess
4. Nanny
4 movies you've watched more than once:
1. Baby Mama
2. The Dark Knight
3. Titanic
4. About Time
4 books you would recommend:
1. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
2. Bossypants by Tina Fey
3. Harry Potter collectively
4. On Mountain High by Lindsay Hess
4 places you've lived:
1. Carrollton, Texas
2. San Luis Obispo, California
3. Brea, California
4. Twin Peaks, California
4 places you've been:
1. Yosemite National Park
2. Chicago
3. West Virginia
4. The camp where they filmed the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap movie (it's right down the street from where I work #humblebrag #jkjustanormalbrag)
4 places you'd rather be now:
1. In bed asleep
2. On the couch asleep
3. Hanging out with Baby Kate and shoe shopping
4. In Los Osos
4 of your favorite foods:
1. Sandwiches
2. Cheez Its
3. Bacon
4. Symphony chocolate bars with toffee nuggets
4 tv shows you watch:
1. Gotham
2. Nashville
3. Dig
4. Modern Family
4 things you're looking forward to this year:
1. Getting married. Did you know I'm getting married? And entertaining the idea of wearing 17 veils?
2. Highlighting my hair
3. Going to Canadia
4. Fourth of July fireworks at Lake Arrowhead
4 things you're always saying:
1. "No
2. "Let me show you this thing I saw on the internet..."
3. Tv show/movie quotes
4. "No we don't have anything decided for the wedding yet"
4 tags:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You

11 comments:

  1. BABY KATE AND SHOE SHOPPING CAPTURED IN THE SAME PHOTO? Be still my heart.

    Also please please please tell me you kept the Subway visor. Like, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you're getting married?! Lol :-) Love that you blogged all week, always enjoy following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT I WANT TO READ LINDSAY'S BOOK TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been watching Dig too. It's right up my alley. I love books about modern day people solving treasure/religious mysterious from thousands of years ago. Kind of like The Da Vinci Code but not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this! :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, you're coming to Canadia??

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINE, I'll do it. But only because I give in to peer pressure so easily. Also, this looks easy enough to do.

    Oh, and YAY YOU ARE COMING TO CANADIA AND WE GET TO HANG OUT AND DRINK AND EAT ALL THE CARBS AND FORGET ABOUT WEDDING PLANNING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these posts that are basically effortless, but tell so much about a person.

    What part of Canada are you going to??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I can never get enough of these “about me” posts, I feel like you always learn at least one new thing about the person. See for example I didn’t know you watch Dig, I’ve heard it’s great and maybe I will watch it. Also you are the nicest and thank you for the book shoutout, hopefully people can read it if it ever gets published. And YES CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

    PS – 17 veils is a good look. Definitely yes to that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes like
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dream
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) HIV/AIDS CURE
    (10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

    Contact him today on: traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is juliet comfort, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: dralilaspellcaster@gmail.com OR contact his number:+2348039108803 or 08124943619


    DOCTOR alila CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Arthritis
    6. Shingles

    ReplyDelete