Monday, February 23, 2015

How U by Kotex is helping my confidence by making me an #underwarrior


Something most ladies people struggle with is confidence. We've all been there, I know we have. For me, one of the times when I have the least confidence is that time of the month. You know what I mean, right? Shark Week. Rage week. Cramps in my style week. Leak Week. In addition to the mood swings, the cramps, and the acne I'm also worried about ruining my favorite underwear because most feminine products don't do a great job at preventing leaks and stains. 
With U by Kotex those fears are no more! Instead of walking around fearing that leaks are happening, I can walk around knowing that nothing is where it shouldn't be.


How?? U by Kotex uses 3D capture core that locks away wetness and gives you the confidence that your favorite pair of undies isn't getting ruined by Aunt Flow. The pads don't bunch or bend, they don't make you feel like you're wearing a diaper, and easy-opening wrappers that come in colorful designs. 


The best part? U by Kotex wants YOU to be able to try their product... for free!! By simply clicking on this link you can choose samples of their products and experience their great products for yourself.

**This post has been sponsored by Linqia and U by Kotex. I was compensated for writing this post but all opinions are my own.**

2 comments: