Tuesday, December 9, 2014

#12gramstilchristmas

If any of you were around my blog at this time last year, you may remember that Allie and I decided to create an Instagram challenge thing slash post fun Christmas related pictures for all of us to look at. I bet all of you who remember that were really sad allllllllll year long when we couldn't do #12gramstilchristmas but YOU'RE IN LUCK because 12 grams is back YAY HOORAY CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON.

Allie made this pretty graphic with the dates and corresponding themes so go ahead and follow along and use the hashtag and by this point I think you know how Instgram works.


We're starting this Saturday, December 13th, and going until Christmas Eve (December 24th but I didn't need to tell you that, right?).

Also I've been missing the internet and gchatting and stuff because I finally got a job (YAY!) and it's not a gchat friendly job, like my last job where I watched Netflix for most of the day and got paid for it. But hopefully later this week I'll get a chance to sit down and blog about Lisa's bachelorette/bridal shower weekend and the emu and the champagne and when some people called a security guard on me because I was sitting in the hallway drinking champagne out of the bottle at 1am.

That's all goodbye.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I was not around last Christmas, but I am SO glad I am this Christmas!!!! I will definitely be participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job, though that sucks that it's not G-Chat OR Netflix friendly. What do these people think we want to do - actually work?! Kidding.... Anyways, that Instagram thing looks fun, so I'll be jumping on that train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. IG game going strong. YES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun Instagram challenge thing.

    Congrats on the job! Even if it isn't conducive to blog life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, only 12 days in a photo challenge? That I think I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, yay!!! I totally remember this from last year and am DETERMINED to remember to do it this year! (I think I only ever ended up doing it for like…one day. :p) I put it on my calendar this year, though, so I better remember!
    xox
    giedre
    ps. What's OOTD?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job, gf! What are you going to be doing?! I told you you'd find something :D And also, I'm totally going to do this all the way in China :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea!!!! I'm going to participate!

    ReplyDelete