Replace the dark haired gentleman with a flatscreen TV and you have a pretty good idea of my life.
Pro: Free food! FREE FOOD!
Con: Just because it's free doesn't mean I'm not paying.
I love my parents, but ... they're parents. They can be a little overbearing. I should get up for work at my 6:08 alarm, but yesterday I was so tired that I decided to let myself sleep in until 6:22. Well, when my dad got up at 6:15 he came knocking on my door "just to make sure you're not late for work!" This was me when he woke me up:
- My mother asked me if I could maybe get a white loofah because my hot pink one doesn't match the decor in her bathroom. Guess what Target doesn't have? White loofahs. COME ON, TARGET.
- My dad likes to ask me when I'm planning on washing my car. He looks at it every day and he can't resist making a comment about it. Um Dad, if it bothers you so much, you have the spare key to Bruce Wayne and you are more than welcome to drive it over to the car wash and take care of that for me.
- If I'm in the living room watching TV and it's past 9pm my dad likes to say, "Juel, you should really go to bed soon. It's late and you have to get up early." STAHPIT.
- When I leave dishes in the sink for longer than .02 seconds it's like my parents can sense it and they wash them and put them away because they don't like to leave dishes in the sink.
- My dad is a whistler. He likes to whistle and hum all the time and you know what I hate? Listening to people whistle and hum.