Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Five fall must-haves


*This post has been sponsored by U by Kotex and Wal Mart, but all opinions are my own.

Did you know that today is officially the first day of fall? I don't know how you could have missed that, because my Instagram and Twitter have been blowing up with people wearing flannel and drinking pumpkin spiced lattes (no thank you) and exclaiming that "omgzzz the totes most amazeballs time of the year is finally hereeeee!" and I'm like .... calm down please.

Now, having said that, let me go ahead and blog about fall. More specifically, what products I like to have handy during this most wonderfully colorful and hopefully not really warm season.


1. U by Kotex sleek tampons. As women, we need to always have these with us. If not for ourselves, then definitely for our friends who got a surprise monthly visitor and aren't prepared. I love U by Kotex tampons because the packaging is colorful and silent. There's nothing worst than knowing that everybody can hear you unwrapping your tampon. At least, in my brain there's nothing worse. These tampon wrappers are like ninja wrappers. SO QUIET. AND SLEEK.

2. Kleenex slim pack. Did you know there are multiple uses for Kleenex? You can use them to help you survive the fall hayfever, to keep you from spreading germs when you sneeze, and you can also use them as a great blotting tool! I've discussed before that I'm a naturally sweaty person (gross, I know, but we're on that level now), and having Kleenex with me at all times helps me to blot away at my T-zone.... or the rest of my face, because sweat has no boundaries. The best part? These new slim packs don't take up a lot of space in your purse, so you still have plenty of room to stash everything else you need!

3. Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant lotion. I love having these travel sized containers of lotion with me for times when my skin is feeling just a little too dry.

4. Blistex medicated lip balm. I've been using Blistex for years, and nothing else compares. This teal tube is the only one I use, and I'm never without it. I used to be one of those people who would use a lip balm tube like 5 times and then lose it... but for some reason I never lose my tubes of Blistex. I've completely finished more tubes than I can count and I think that's an accomplishment worth noting.

5. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara. My go-to mascara. I always have a tube in my purse because sometimes adding a little extra mascara is all I need to make me feel just a tiny bit more confident.

Guess what? You can find all of these products at Wal Mart!

I've said it before but I'll say it again: I love U by Kotex. I've been using this brand for years and I won't be stopping any time soon. Right now you can pick up a box of U by Kotex sleep tampons with a complimentary Kleenex slim pack at Wal Mart! The best part? It won't break the bank. U by Kotex is completely affordable... plus, hello, I just told you they're giving you a gift of a Kleenex slim pack. What's not to love?


U by Kotex and Wal Mart are teaming up to give you a coupon so you can see for yourself just how great these products are. Best part? You decide the coupon value. The more you share the coupon page on social media, the higher your coupon value! I know you guys, and I know you're on social media all day every day, so you really have no excuse for not sharing and saving. And I know most (probably all) of my readers are women, so I know you can benefit from having U by Kotex sleek tampons and the Kleenex slim packs in your purse this fall. And then take a picture of how excited you are to have these products and you and I can be twins. Just click here! Or here! Or here!

8 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with the Kleenex slim packs for a while now. There's so many uses for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I totally agree about the loud tampon thing…and that picture is amazing!! yay for coupons!

    xo, Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tampon selfie - but feel there are much more embarrassing things to be done in the bathroom than tampon wrapper crinkling... just saying. That said I also love U by Kotex - my favorite "ninja" supplies by far. Also, I have that mascara in my purse right now - awesome. Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah I think every girl can agree that when unwrapping your tampons you don't want to feel on display!

    xoxo
    Brooke| LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am posting on this site on how great Dr Brave help me bring back my wife ??

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in Texas,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete