*This post has been sponsored by U by Kotex and Wal Mart, but all opinions are my own.
Did you know that today is officially the first day of fall? I don't know how you could have missed that, because my Instagram and Twitter have been blowing up with people wearing flannel and drinking pumpkin spiced lattes (no thank you) and exclaiming that "omgzzz the totes most amazeballs time of the year is finally hereeeee!" and I'm like .... calm down please.
Now, having said that, let me go ahead and blog about fall. More specifically, what products I like to have handy during this most wonderfully colorful and hopefully not really warm season.
1. U by Kotex sleek tampons. As women, we need to always have these with us. If not for ourselves, then definitely for our friends who got a surprise monthly visitor and aren't prepared. I love U by Kotex tampons because the packaging is colorful and silent. There's nothing worst than knowing that everybody can hear you unwrapping your tampon. At least, in my brain there's nothing worse. These tampon wrappers are like ninja wrappers. SO QUIET. AND SLEEK.
2. Kleenex slim pack. Did you know there are multiple uses for Kleenex? You can use them to help you survive the fall hayfever, to keep you from spreading germs when you sneeze, and you can also use them as a great blotting tool! I've discussed before that I'm a naturally sweaty person (gross, I know, but we're on that level now), and having Kleenex with me at all times helps me to blot away at my T-zone.... or the rest of my face, because sweat has no boundaries. The best part? These new slim packs don't take up a lot of space in your purse, so you still have plenty of room to stash everything else you need!
3. Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant lotion. I love having these travel sized containers of lotion with me for times when my skin is feeling just a little too dry.
4. Blistex medicated lip balm. I've been using Blistex for years, and nothing else compares. This teal tube is the only one I use, and I'm never without it. I used to be one of those people who would use a lip balm tube like 5 times and then lose it... but for some reason I never lose my tubes of Blistex. I've completely finished more tubes than I can count and I think that's an accomplishment worth noting.
5. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara. My go-to mascara. I always have a tube in my purse because sometimes adding a little extra mascara is all I need to make me feel just a tiny bit more confident.
Guess what? You can find all of these products at Wal Mart!
I've said it before but I'll say it again: I love U by Kotex. I've been using this brand for years and I won't be stopping any time soon. Right now you can pick up a box of U by Kotex sleep tampons with a complimentary Kleenex slim pack at Wal Mart! The best part? It won't break the bank. U by Kotex is completely affordable... plus, hello, I just told you they're giving you a gift of a Kleenex slim pack. What's not to love?
U by Kotex and Wal Mart are teaming up to give you a coupon so you can see for yourself just how great these products are. Best part? You decide the coupon value. The more you share the coupon page on social media, the higher your coupon value! I know you guys, and I know you're on social media all day every day, so you really have no excuse for not sharing and saving. And I know most (probably all) of my readers are women, so I know you can benefit from having U by Kotex sleek tampons and the Kleenex slim packs in your purse this fall. And then take a picture of how excited you are to have these products and you and I can be twins. Just click here! Or here! Or here!