Monday, August 25, 2014

Vlogging Take 2

Last week Keith and I vlogged (finally) and I had a really great time doing it so when he finally came back from Alaska and I got to see him over the weekend I was like, "We're doing this again." I asked you to give us stuff to talk about and YOU DID. So I drank some wine, some expensive French wine (that wasn't very special) and we took some shots of Fireball and we recorded this video and you can watch it if you want but you're under no obligation to do so.


Thanks to the following people for giving us stuff to talk about:
Becca @ Becoming Adorrable
Lindsay @ The Wife in Training
Faith @ Cause You Gotta Have Faith
Kelley @ A Moyer Adventure
Allie @ Allieology
Melanie @ Ribbons and Rotor Blades
Lisette @ Northern Belle Diaries
Rachael @ The Rachael Way
Kelsey @ The Blonder Side of Life
And because I'm so classy I'll just tell you that after this video was finished I proceeded to fall down the stairs, puke up my guts, and punch Keith in the face.
Disclaimer: I am not engaged. The ring is fake and I had been wearing it as a joke earlier and forgot to take it off OOPS.

15 comments:

  1. I'm choosing to believe that you love me SO MUCH that words could never describe your feelings for me, and that's why you refused to acknowledge it in this video. Yep. Thanks.

    ALso, tell Keith that I'm disgusted with his Clark Kent comments. We're not done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Keith are too funny!! I love your vlogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also important to not breathe when you speak in ALL CAPS. BECAUSE NO TIME FOR BREATHING WHEN YOU HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE TO SHARE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DID I NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED? I SEE A SHINY RING ON YOUR FINGER!!!! AND YOUR FACE AFTER THE SHOT HAHAHAHA YESSSSS!! "...they know"

    I can't even form full sentences to express my feelings about this vlog. Just yes.

    But I sort of hate you for the bleu cheese comment.........................

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Thanks for answering my question! I live in Alabama by the way :) We just had some friends move to LA so maybe we'll get to make a trip out there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you and Keith need to make this a weekly segment. And he needs to wear a different ridiculous hat every time. k? k :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this. And I love that you know that I love you :)

    To answer Keith's question: No, (I hang my head in shame) I have not read any of the HP books.

    THANKS FOR SHOWING ME WHAT SPEAKING IN ALL CAPS SOUNDS LIKE. NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I just loved everything about this vee blog! I don't know what was funnier: Keith repeating the word fiddy or you doing shots of Fireball! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I totally thought the first one was the best thing I've ever seen, but I was wrong. This WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. Also. Your face after the shots and that noise you make.. DEAD. Finally. Do not scare a girl like that with your "ohh I'm gonna joke around and wear a diamond ring on my left hand" jokes. I was totally about to call and cuss you out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just makes me sad that I can't hang out with you all of the time. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that Keith wears an "interesting" hat for each video. I hope he keeps that up in your future vlogs. Here are some suggestions: fedora, cowboy hat, one of those hats with a propellor on top...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I love you two! Please come visit! Nick is mad I told you what he said and he was put on blast. He said, to clarify, he doesn't dislike In n Out, he just doesn't understand thr hype. But that he did like it lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm using my super slow and crappy internet to watch this. that's how much I love you. Also if you were engaged and I found out on your blog I would be sad. Is that dramatic?
    Also the caps hahahahah YES!

    ReplyDelete