Friday, August 8, 2014

#savetheundies

OH HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP? READY TO TALK ABOUT UNDERWEAR AGAIN? I loved working with U by Kotex previously so when they asked me to partner with them again, it was a no brainer as to whether or not to participate! I honestly love U by Kotex products. I've been using them for years and have always been extremely please with how absorbent and comfortable they are. I especially love the U by Kotex ultra thin clean wear pads with 3D Capture Core. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything and I know it will keep my underwear safe and clean so I don't have to go and spend my hard earned moolah on new underwear. Especially now that I'm picky and only want to wear one specific kind of underwear that's usually like $5/pair and I don't want to spend $5 on a pair of underwear when I could be spending it on something else."But Juliette, what else would you spend your money on?"

THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION AND I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!

1) I would rather save my money and buy plane tickets so I could visit allllllll of you people I've met via the interwebs. And obviously I'd pack my U by Kotex in my one checked bag (that will probably cost me $50 to check).

2) I would rather buy sandwiches. Club sandwiches. Turkey, bacon, avocado, and alllllll of the veggies. Like, why would I want to buy boring underwear when instead I could enjoy heaven in my mouth?

3) I would way rather buy makeup than underwear. I love makeup. I want to try new mascaras and the age rewind concealer, and if I don't have to buy underwear I can budget for makeup instead! EVERYBODY WINS.

And because of U by Kotex I can now #savetheundies and keep my current underwear fresh and clean and save my money for the things I mentioned above. Do you want to try some U by Kotex products? YOU CAN. FO' FREE. Just click here and get your free samples that U by Kotex is offering. You can see for yourself how the 3D Capture core technology helps to stop leaks and keeps you feeling secure all. day. long.
Did you do it? Did you get your free sample by clicking here? Do it!



5 comments:

  1. I love these and they are worth every penny in that they save the undies! I would much rather spend money on traveling lol I clicked you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you getting these sponsorship opportunities?? what is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use only this brand, love it.. Ruining a pair of undies is the worst!! I wish there was a warning for these things.

    ReplyDelete