Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My first vlog

Do you remember when Lindsay, Allie, and Faith did that whole "Accent Vlog" linkup and I told you all the reasons why I couldn't do it? Guess what.... I DID IT. And I made Keith join me. I feel like I need to make excuses for this entire video because it makes me really uncomfortable to watch it back and I feel like my head looks giant and like I'm just SUPER annoying sooooo I'm really sorry.

But I mean, if you came over to my apartment at like midnight after I'd been drinking lots of wine and was really tired, this is what it would be like. Lots of giggling and some yelling.

I will absolutely apologize for Keith's outfit. He brought that jacket and hat specifically for all of you. He doesn't wear them in public.

I guess I'll just quit rambling so you can go ahead and watch. Or don't. Either/or. Also, I have no idea why I pronounced "aluminum" the way I did. Actually I do: wine.

OH and that flask Keith has? It's filled with butterscotch Schnapps and the stuff has been in there for MONTHS. Vom dot com.


Words we pronounced:
Aunt
Roof
Route
Theater
Iron
Salmon
Caramel
Fire
Water
New Orleans
Pecan
Both
Again
Probably
Alabama
Lawyer
Coupon
Mayonnaise
Pajamas
Caught
Naturally
Aluminum
Crackerjack
Doorknob
Envelope

K that's all thanks for watching don't be mean.

23 comments:

  1. My favorite things...how you try to explain to Keith what a vlog is and how Keith pauses to think anything you ask him a question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this, without sound, because stupid work gets in the way. Buuut OMG KEITH IS A SAILOR. hahaha I can't wait to actually watched this for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was absolutely the best 7 minutes I spent all day :D SO HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY TO THIS and I forgot it all. Y'alls banter makes me so happy and his outfit is the best thing I've ever seen. And you so say fragrance wrong, Keith (and the whole world) is right about that. And I just wanna keep watching this over and over and over again because I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH. Coming to California right now to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely clicked on the video before reading the text and my first and only thought was please, PLEASE god tell me that is not a real outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole thing was hilarious, but I LOVED the dinner/supper bit. As a Tennessean, I always assumed "supper" was normal. I didn't realize it wasn't until I met a girl from California when I was in middle school. She called me adorable because I called it supper. (Gave me a bit of a complex for a bit.)

    My dad just uses the word "dinner" for basically every meal. Whenever he asks me to eat dinner with him, I have to say, "Dinner as in lunch? Orrrrrr dinner as in supper? Which meal are we talking about?" It changes every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I probably should not have watched it at work because I laughed out loud - oops!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved everything about this vlog. Especially the part when you yell at Keith for saying "retarded" Because that 100% reminded me of how my fiance would be and I laughed a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all are the cutest! And I love Keith's hat and jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Keith are adorable together! I loved your first vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched this whole video trying to think of who you reminded me of... and I FINALLY figured it out.

    Kaley Cuoco!! You could probably be her stunt double on Big Bang theory...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally not how I imagined your voice. Like, what is a voice supposed to sound like in all caps?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. This is wonderful. It made me laugh. Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well the best part of this is when Keith goes, "I have impeccable taste." And basically I loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alright, so 1) In the uncreepiest way possible, I like you even more now that I've watched this, and I think you need to vlog some more! 2) funny story, I know prostitute, make out, and that's what she said in sign language, because I'm mature. My friend takes a sign language class and we got endless enjoyment out of secretly making that's what she said jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Confession: I couldn't stop staring at your perfect teeth.

    Where I come from we call it pop AND supper - but, like Keith's grandparents, its probably just because we're weird. haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I definitely say NORLENS. not new orleans. I love your voice. and you and keith make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. You two are adorable
    2. I had no idea what word you were saying. Are you saying fragrance or fragment? (Lol sorry!)
    3. You should vlog weekly because this was highly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was really funny! I am from South Dakota and we all say pop, I don't think anyone around here says soda! So funny to hear the dialect differences:)

    xo, Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOW DARE YOU DIS ON IOWA PEEPS! Otherwise, cute video :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. FRAGRANT. I can't get over this.

    ReplyDelete