Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fiddy fiddy fiddy

Allie told me I have to answer these 50 questions and at first I was like, "NO I DON'T WANT TO" but then I was like, "Actually I don't have a post planned for Wednesday yet sooo..." and here we are.

You know how I'm not above blatantly asking you to click things for me? Just click this link. And then this one. And that's all.

The other thing is that I had so much fun filming that vlog with Keith that I want to do it again. I've always loved watching vlogs where people answer questions, so if you want to give us something to talk about you can go ahead and ask something. Something like, "How come you haven't burned that jacket that Keith wore in the first vlog yet?" That would work.

SPEAKING OF QUESTIONS LET'S DO IT TO IT (what does that even mean).

1. What are you wearing? This. This picture is from a year and a half ago and it was when I thought I could be a fashion blogger and I probably totally missed my calling because I am rocking that tan cardigan like NOBODY'S BUSINESS.

2. Ever been in love? Yes. Especially with carbs.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, but what you think is terrible when you're 17 isn't actually terrible when you look back on it at 26.
4. How tall are you? 5' 9" and the weather up here is fine thanks for asking.
5. How much do you weigh? Less than I did 4 months ago but more than I want to 4 months from now.
6. Any tattoos? No, but sometimes I draw a dainty heart on my wrist with a Sharpie so I can look like one of the tattooed girls on the internet.
7. Any piercings? I have 8 in my ears and I used to have my tongue and belly button pierced but I took those out because my rebellious days are o-v-e-r.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill and Adam and Kristina and Adam on Parenthood.


9. Favorite show? Scandal, Revenge, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Parenthood, The Mindy Project, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, etc etc etc etc.
10. Favorite bands? I don't know. I saw Lady Antebellum in concert and they were amazing so I choose them.
11. Something you miss? Being able to get my tragus piercing out of my ear.
12. Favorite song? No.
13. How old are you? 26.
14. Zodiac sign? Gemini, which apparently means I'm two-faced. Which makes sense because sometimes I talk to myself on Twitter.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Hmmmmmm. BUT THERE ARE SO MANY. Probably the most important thing is a good sense of humor. Like, Keith and I have fun and laugh even if we're watching the history channel (his choice not mine, I have way more interesting taste).
16. Favorite quote? "I love you Juliette, you're the best ever at anything you try."
17. Favorite actor? Christian Bale.
18. Favorite color? Pink, because I am a cliche.
19. Loud music or soft? Soft.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? I curl up in a ball in my bed and stare at the wall and hug Mr. Quackers.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Usually like 9 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Thirty minutes from the time I get out of bed to the time I walk out of the front door.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yeah last weekend when I punched Keith in the arm and left a bruise. He asked me to. It was fine.
24. Turn on? I like Lindsay's answer: "Three + glasses of wine."
25. Turn off? Food stuck in the teeth and/or a negative attitude.
26. The reason I started blogging? I first started when I was 17ish and Cristen got me into it. I started this blog because I was reading blogs all day long and I wanted to join in on the fun.
27. Fears? That when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night a snake will be in the toilet and he'll bite my arse.
28. Last thing that made you cry? When Keith's plane took off for Alaska on Saturday. Stupid.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday, to my grandma. (Awwwwww)
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Whenever people meet me and hear my name they say, "Like Romeo and Juliet?" and I always say, "No, the other Juliette." and it confuses them and it's hilarious why aren't you laughing.
31. Last book you read? Uhhhhhhh... I think it was some David Baldacci book and it clearly made an impact on my life.
32. The book you're currently reading? Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson and if my brother hadn't made snarky comments in the margins I wouldn't be able to finish it because it's terrible.
33. Last show you watched? Parks and Rec.
34. Last person you talked to? Out loud? The cashier at Trader Joe's last night.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? It was Keith. Have I mentioned Keith before?
36. Favorite food? Sandwiches.
37. Place you want to visit? EVERYWHERE ALL THE BLOGGING PEOPLE LIVE. LIKE YOU AND YOU AND YOU. Also the Tower of London to see the torture stuff.
38. Last place you were? The bathroom.
39. Do you have a crush? Geez could this get any more MySpace-y??
40. Last time you kissed someone? Saturday.
41. Last time you were insulted? Yesterday when my Grandma told me she's glad I'm dating Keith because was starting to get worried I'd "never find someone."
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Well that just totally depends on my mood. Sometimes sour skittles, sometimes pretzel m&ms, sometimes hershey kisses melted in a bowl that I eat with a spoon, sometimes sour ropes, sometimes bubble gum.... this question just isn't fair.
43. What instruments do you play? The piano. I was going to be in a huge piano competition in high school but then I smashed my hand through a window and my dreamed were kicked to the curb.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My dainty gold bracelets ... I wear them like every single day.
45. Last sport you played? Softball on Monday night. I got beaned in the shin by the ball and I have a lovely bruise.
46. Last song you sang? "Bartender" by Lady Antebellum.
47. Favorite chat up line? I don't understand the question. Like pick up line? I hate them all.
48. Have you ever used it? Actually I have used pick up lines just to be a smartass.


49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Ummmmmmm I guess if we're being honest, it was yesterday with my grandma at lunch. I AM SO COOL.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Erryone. You and you and you.

17 comments:

  1. All this did was make me want to hang out with you that much more. And please never burn Keith’s jacket or sailor hat, because I love them both. I’d really like to borrow the jacket, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite quote; it's very catchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i, too, love sandwiches. which makes this my favorite song from my childhood. (Fred Penner was a big deal in Canada). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laKEcYUD77k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your grandma's insult. My grandmothers used to say things like that all the time until Mark and I finally got engaged. Because apparently until we got engaged they didn't think the two of us would ever get married and kept telling me that I wasn't getting any younger... it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #41 is the story of my life. When my cousin found out that the guy that I've been seeing is going to Afghanistan in January her response was 'You FINALLY found someone and now he's leaving'. That made me super stabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for caving to my peer pressure (like I knew you would). I just need to know what EIGHT piercings you have... And I'm working on my other questions for you, but I'm gonna make you wait as long as I can... muahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I have been drawing a dainty heart on my wrist for years!!! Working on my list now because yours was awesome and I need to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHY ARE GRANDMA'S SO HONEST? That's why we love them and hate them in a single swoop because REALLY GRANDMA YOU NEVER THOUGHT I'D FIND SOMEONE. So much for the good ol' "there's plenty of fish in the sea..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. #39. So guilty of those days <3 peace and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. But do you really draw on yourself with sharpie? Isn't that bad for you? My mom used to tell me not to draw on myself because the toxins from the ink would absorb into my blood stream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I decided to give this a go, and OMG, JULIETTE, couldn't you have warned us that 50 questions is a *lot* of questions to answer? I feel like I've been typing for DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha love that line from Schmidt! This looks entertaining, I think I'll post it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just really like that you out Nathan and Haley. :) I <3 Naley!

    ReplyDelete