Monday, August 25, 2014

Chili's at home frozen dinners


Thank you to Bellisio Foods for sponsoring this post and keeping my meals tasty and bold!
I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This frozen dinner was truly delicious!

I am not a cook. Because I live alone I don't like to spend a lot of time cooking and making a mess. I'm usually looking for great frozen foods that I can heat up quickly, but I usually end up sacrificing flavor for convenience. Well, with Chili's at home meals I no longer have to make that sacrifice!

Located in the frozen dinner aisle, Chili's at home meals come in a variety of flavors that are easy to prepare without skimping on taste! In addition, you can purchase either a single serving meal, a multi-serving meal, or a family-sized meal, which makes it easy to plan a meal for just yourself or for your family and friends. I purchased the multi-serve meal in the chicken fajita rice flavor. It was delicious and I was able to save what I didn't eat so I can have an easy and delicious meal again later in the week! Plus, Chili's at home frozen dinners are super affordable and won't break the bank!


When I'm looking for meals to prepare for myself, the two most important factors for me are flavor and ease. Chili's at home frozen dinners are winners in both areas. All I did was pour the contents of a bag into a pan and heat it on the stove, stirring occasionally. When I was finished I had a fully cooked and colorful meal that left my taste buds begging for more!


Another thing I love is that there are so many different flavors to choose from. The one I want to get next is the bacon mac n' cheese. I mean, bacon, pasta, and cheese.... you can't go wrong! Did this post make you feel hungry? I HOPE SO BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU. If you click here you can see all the flavors Chili's makes and you can get a coupon so you can experience the taste explosion for yourself! What flavors are you excited to try?

4 comments:

  1. 1. That looks delish
    2. Cute slippers ;)
    (So I creep, yeaaaahhh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why anyone wouldn't click on those links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. See. I really truly honestly love Chili's. Like a lot. Which is why I'm deeply ashamed to say I had NO idea these existed. So yes, I WILL take my coupon thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete