Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sorry I'm not sorry

Today's prompt is "Sorry I'm not sorry," and I'm sorry I'm not sorry about waiting til later in the morning to publish this post. Sometimes Wednesdays are hard. This Wednesday is a little rougher because for some reason I've been getting really bad headaches this week and today is no exception and it's annoying and I'm enjoying complaining about it a little bit. Sorry I'm not sorry about that.

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that I'm obsessed with these $5 aviator sunglasses I got yesterday after I finally got sick of wearing Jacey's broken sunglasses. I should probably go buy some extra pairs of these just in case these break or I lose them. 

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that if you come over to my house I have no food to offer you. I don't remember the last time I grocery shopped, partly because I'm lazy and partly because I don't have the self restraint to not buy crap food. Also, even if I have only healthy food in the house, I'll still binge eat it at night if I'm bored, so it works better for me to just buy a little food at a time.

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that my Instagram is mostly pictures of my niece and food. Clearly you can tell what's important to me.

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that my blog content has kind of been lacking. I mean, I know I've been posting, but I feel like the majority of my posts have been kind of haphazardly thrown together and not containing much of substance. (Except for this one, I actually feel pretty good about this one.) And actually I think I really am sorry about this one. So sorry I'm not sorry for lying to you about not being sorry.

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that I keep pimping out my toilet paper post in the hopes that you'll click on the post and then click on the links. If you don't though, we can still be friends. Just don't get annoyed that I ask for favors every once in a blue moon.

+ Sorry I'm not sorry that I shed so much in my car that people think I own a dog.

+ To the cashier at Target the other night: Sorry I'm not sorry that when you dropped my bottle of shampoo on the floor and cracked the cap, I glared at you instead of showing you kindness and love. But I mean, you should probably be more careful. Now I have a cracked bottle of shampoo because I was too lazy to go and get a new one from the shelf like 8 aisles away.

Allieology

14 comments:

  1. Wow, the cashier did not offer to have someone go get you a new one!? LAME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashley, the cashier should've offered to have someone go get you another bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cashier totally should have made someone go get you another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She should've gotten you a new bottle. Or bought you a new one - 'cause where I'm from "you break it, you buy it".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sunglasses on you! I agree, stock up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They didn't get you a new bottle..what the what. Not okay. Also, I would totally stoc up on those glasses because they look super fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People are so rude. They should have gotten you a new bottle AND given you the cracked one at no cost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes the cheap-o $5 glasses are the best! And I feel alot better when I sit on these and break them then I would if I busted a $100 pair. Hahaha I so would have bought the cracked bottle too, out of pure laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One time I got food in a drive-thru and the lady messed up my order because she didn't read it back to me & when I got to the window and saw my receipt and told her it was wrong and that she had charged me more she said "here is your bag, sorry" I definitely glared and called her manager, but she was just as rude! Oh and I love cheap sunglasses, mine get scratched all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was single I never had any food or drinks to offer people who came to visit me, and it occurred to me that this should probably bother me, but it never did... At one point all I had to offer guests was rice and strawberries - whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She TOTALLY should have gotten you a new bottle, Faith is right. And I like your aviators.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mean EVEN if she was like "I need a new bottle of such and such shampoo at register 6" on the intercom thingy, she should have gotten you a new bottle. And yes. The aviators. Where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shampoo bottle would bother me every time I showered... which is everyday. Mostly. :)

    ReplyDelete