Friday, July 11, 2014

Pintacular

It's Friday and nobody feels like trying which is why today's prompt is just to find funny Pinterest pictures so we can all laugh together. The only thing I think I have to try at today is picking out tickets to a Dodgers/Giants game in September... and my boss is buying them because I won a bet. Also this is Keith's belated birthday gift. So I feel like, really accomplished because my boss is buying my boyfriend's birthday gift. SAWEET.

Also, Monday's prompt is to "finish the sentence" and if you look at the end of the post you will find the sentences we would like you to finish. You don't have to use all of them but it would be fun if you would do more than 5 because I'm going to want to spend some time reading lots of them on Monday. K thx let's get to the funnies.
AND ANOTHER LLAMA MAKES AN APPEARANCE.

"Undo the calamity that is your mammaries" is my favorite.

Stupid statue.

It's funny because it's TRUE.

DON'T WEAR CROCS.

This is true. Cam speaks the TRUTH.

I mean, I've been guilty of wearing leggings as pants, but in my defense I've never referred to them as pants.

Like kale and depression.

...my life.




Ok, so, sentences. Here you go. You are welcome:

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
My favorite article of clothing is...
Last week I was really pissed when...
One thing nobody understands about me is...
One thing I don't understand is...
The world would be a better place if...
If I had a million dollars I'd...
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
Something that can always make me happy is...
Something I'll never blog about is...
If I could go anywhere I would go... because...
If I were an animal I would be a....
A job I've always wanted is..
My idea of a perfect day is...

And it's been too long since I've linked up with Whitney so let's do that too. This song may be unofficially dedicated to a certain ghost.


Unwell by Matchbox Twenty on Grooveshark
Allieology

21 comments:

  1. The yes no drunk one. That one is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakuna the tatas is my fav but they all made me laugh! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol right I dont call them pants they're leggings and I wear the hell out of them because I dont like pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up!!!!!!!!!! I loved each one more than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm no longer saying calm your tits, I shall use these instead. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cam is my favorite. Of all time. EVER. Now excuse me while I proceed to watch every episode of Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man - the Are you Drunk? Totally me last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome. Hakuna your tatas is my fave; I'll try and use it realistically as much as possible this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are no words for how badly I needed this post today. By the time I got to the crocs, I was dying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't have a rack attack. Totally using this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha the calm your tits one is great!! And I love modern family so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not generally a laugh-out-loud kind of person, but the last one legit made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I laughed out loud (really loud) at the fart one. And the drunk one. Also, is there a link somewhere to all of the prompts? Every time I try to find it I end up having to go through Allie's blog history to find them! I have been meaning to participate but lately I've jut been sucking at life but I WILL do the one on Monday. (I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dieting one. ha! Sooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dieting is eating food that makes you sad . . . yes. I am currently living the nightmare. Whoever said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels has certainly never eaten some of the delicious things that I have ((sigh)) And yet I shall trudge forward. :D
    Have a great weekend!!

    http://themiscellaneousmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  16. How to restore a broken relationship and marriage ,Love Spells That Really Work Fast

    My name is Mark Davis, my family and i live in NY USA.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER Dr brave really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before Dr brave castled the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is unexplainable.Only Dr.Brave can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com ,or kindly visit he website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com .CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, those GIF's are perfection! You are hilarious, Juliette! I always know I can have a good laugh when I come over to your blog!

    Have a great week!

    http://thelifeofshannonarielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete