Monday, July 28, 2014

One, two, three, cheese!

There's so much I want to write about my weekend at Keith's house, like how we made Lindsay's salsa and it was amazing but I used too much garlic but I didn't realize that until Keith got really close to my face and said something and I almost passed out from the smell of garlic. And how he ruined my favorite movie ever (About Time) by being smart and finding the holes in the plot and I SOBBED about how he ruined it for me and he laughed at me which just made me sob harder. Also how the Dodgers swept the Giants and that made me just so happy.

But I can't talk about that because 1) I'm so tired I can hardly form a complete thought, and 2) today's topic is "three pictures" and it's all I can do to do that prompt. But we're almost done with the blog every day challenge so next week I can definitely go back to my normal routine of posting when I feel like it.

I feel like there have been 47 digressions in this post already.

Anyway. Picture #1: A selfie.
During the school year I help out at a kids program at my church once a week, and we have themes. One night was "crazy hair night" so I turned to Pinterest for pinspiration and recreated this bow bun and I'm pretty sure I nailed it.

Picture #2: A picture I took.

I think this is the third time I've posted this picture on my blog, and the second time I've posted it this month. I just love it, and I'm really proud of myself for getting such a great picture on my iPhone (and editing it in AfterLight #fulldisclosure). But I love this picture because it's home and it's beautiful.

Picture #3: Anything.
I decided to show you a side-by-side picture of the one and only Heisenberg and my favorite college professor. I mean really, don't tell me you don't see the resemblance. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE IS HEISENBERG?? I wish I had gone to college when Breaking Bad was on the air because this would have been so cool to talk about in class. And I just googled when Breaking Bad started and it was in 2008 and I finished college in 2010 so apparently I just missed my opportunity, but in my defense I don't think anybody cared about Breaking bad until 2011 at the earliest.

That's all can I take a nap now?
Allieology

7 comments:

  1. hahahha I love this! Super into that bow, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok your bow bun is wonderful!!! On point, that bun, on. point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the bow was gonna be from your days as a Disney Princess. Two thumbs up for the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent sunset photo and that bow is super impressive. i hope you added that to your resume or something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow

    the teacher guy looks JUST like the other guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god your college professor cooked meth?

    ReplyDelete