Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish the sentence

Can we all just please agree to ignore the fact that today is Monday? Great, thanks. I just want to throw out there that I'm so excited about all of you who have been participating in this challenge to blog every day. If you need to be reminded of the prompts, you can find them here. And if you need a laugh, here's my favorite GIF of all time. OF. ALL. TIME.


Now let's go ahead and get to these sentences, shall we? 

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
a half eaten turkey/bacon/avocado sandwich from High Street Deli with those really good kosher dill pickles on it. Also Diet Coke.

My favorite article of clothing is...
this junior high girl's volleyball sweatshirt from the Catholic school in my town. I found it in my younger sister's closet like 8 years ago and she told me, "I found it at a house party. There might be blood on it. You can have it." There is something on the sleeve that is either dried blood or paint... nobody knows. It's so comfortable and it says HARVEY across the back.

Last week I was really pissed when...
I mean, I know I was pissed about stuff last week but I can't remember anything specific. I was probably pissed at something stupid that happened at work though. That happens on a weekly basis.

One thing nobody understands about me is...
uhhhh... probably why I like being alone so much. I really feel like I could be a hermit and live in a really isolated place and be totally fine with it.

One thing I don't understand is...
why some people insist on being the absolute worst drivers in the whole world. Can we all just agree to pay attention to speed limit signs? If it says 45 mph then you probably shouldn't drive 35 mph. It's just common sense. I also don't understand a lot of like, geometry and calculus and basically all of Keith's job so when he tries to explain it I just kind of glaze.

The world would be a better place if...
people would just calm down a little and not get so worked up over stupid things.

If I had a million dollars I'd...
pay off all of my bills and then invest the rest and make more millions of dollars.
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
that I could sing like Carrie Underwood. I've always wished I could sing.

Something that can always make me happy is...
bacon.

Something I'll never blog about is...
politics and relationship issues.

If I could go anywhere I would go...
to Europe. All over Europe.

because...
I've always wanted to go there. I mean hello, it's EUROPE. 

If I were an animal I would be a....
cat because they sleep 18 hours a day and they're a little sassy.

A job I've always wanted is..
to be a mom. Cliche? I don't care.

My idea of a perfect day is...
uhhhhhhh probably waking up at like 9 and having a bacon waffle and spending the rest of the day reading outside and laughing with my friends.

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...
pick a question that isn't so deep. Jeez. Um I'd spend the week with people I love and probably write letters for people to read after I died. Also I'd eat ALL OF THE FOOD.

Tomorrow's prompt is to write a letter to an inanimate object. It could be your stuffed animal, your cell phone, a book, or some food. It's up to you. K bye.
Allieology

19 comments:

  1. I feel like you're basically already a cat.

    And now all I want is a turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich, mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS i forgot the last question on my post. #BlogEveryDayFail

    I too, LOVE BEING ALONE. I happily wave and do an inner happy dance whenever I learn I get the house to myself and am not above begging my husband to go to the gym or soemthing when I have had enough together time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What. Is. A. Bacon. Waffle. I need that in my life like now.

    Also...that gif gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The GIF is really the best! Loving reading all of these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkey, bacon, avocado! That sounds amazing. And alone time is essential. Both so you can have downtime to reflect on yourself and your life, and also so you can eat all the ice cream, while rewatching HIMYM on Netflix with no one judging you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like the word "bacon" should be said the same way Homer Simpson says "donuts". Yes, just yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I totally agree about not getting why some people are SUCH BAD DRIVERS! seriously, just learn to drive and we will all be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes to being alone! i think it's something a lot of bloggers have in common, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I skipped some questions, oh well. GIMME ALL DA BACON.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the being alone thing. Sometimes I love nothing more than to be chilling by myself... especially if there is a glass of wine and a good book involved! And somehow I totally missed the last question for this post when I did mine... I should add that to my "Reasons Why I am NOT the Perfect Blogger" post that I have planned for later on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a mom is not cliche. I bet that job is SUPER hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sandwich sounds AMAZING! And yes, yes, yes -- people need to learn to drive because I'm tired of dealing with their
    "I want to go 15 miles per hour under the speed limit on the freeway" attitude. I've also always wanted to be a singer. Sometimes when I am driving, I pretend that I'm some famous singer performing for a sold out show. (I'm embarrassed to admit that haha! Other drivers must think I'm nuts when they see me jamming out and singing my heart out to my steering wheel).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Slow drivers piss me off so so bad! Come one now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand the being alone thing. I can be completely alone, not leaving the house, for 3-4 days, and be totally fine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes, I can definitely understand the being alone thing. I also like the cat idea...I just want to be a BIG cat. Haha. Reow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's nothing wrong with being alone... sometimes I enjoy being alone more than I enjoy being with people. My husband thinks I'm weird so it's nice to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete