Thursday, July 31, 2014

Finale

You guys, we made it. It's July 31st and I've successfully blogged every. single. day this month. When Faith originally told us about this challenge I'm pretty sure I laughed and said something along the lines of, "Oh hell no!" But here we are, 31 days later, and it's over and I NEVER HAVE TO BLOG AGAIN! Just kidding. I'm totally going to still blog, just not nearly as much, because blogging is hard. Actually that statement isn't entirely accurate. It's not that hard to slap a couple of words in this space and hit publish. What's hard about blogging is posting good content consistently. And most of the time when I try to pump out a blog post, this is how I feel. Also now I really want some bacon.


It's hard. We all know that. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't do it at all if it weren't for all of you linking up, commenting, and tweeting. I don't "blog for me." If I wanted to blog for myself, I would probably write in a diary. I blog because of the people. Because of you. (If this were a movie I would be smiling slightly while staring off into the distance while some sappy cliche song played. I can't think of a song but you can go ahead and pick out a song you like and insert that here.)

So basically thanks. And now I have to go figure out some crap with my vehicle registration so wish me luck. 


Allieology

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog every day this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been SO hard, and you're awesome because you have blogged everyday in July, and I've hit missed it. My bad, I'm a blogging failure and I'm ok with that. Mostly. I don't have fans like you, so it's not as big a deal for me. But I just wanted to say- You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved reading this series! Congrats for making it this far and good luck on your future endeavors and so on and so forth...bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're like some sort of super hero with your blogging every day in july.

    ReplyDelete