Sunday, July 27, 2014

An interview with my old roommate

If you need a refresher, here is the list of the blog every day in July prompts. Also, if you have some extra time on your hands and don't mind me blatantly asking for favors, feel free to click on my post about toilet paper and click the links because that helps me out. If you don't have free time and you're irritated that I asked you for a favor then just pretend like I didn't and we'll still be friends.

Today I'm posting an interview I did with somebody. I wanted to interview Keith, but that didn't work out (because he was sleeping when I wanted to interview him) but luckily Jacey had nothing better to do so I texted her all the questions and she did a great job of answering them. Do you remember Jacey? She was my roommate until she decided to move to Ohio and get engaged. Whatever. Totally not bitter.

You know how to read a text conversation, right? Like, I don't have to explain to you how this works? Ok good. Let's go.


(Earlier in the day Jacey and I were talking about makeup and I told her she should start "tightlining" her eyes and she didn't know what that meant even though I've explained it to her a million times. FYI if you watch that video I don't think I use the same products... I just use retractable NYC black eyeliner because it's $1.99 at Target. But when Jacey says "waterlining" what she means is "tightlining.")

(Fun fact: Like a year and a half ago Jacey promised me she'd buy me ALL THE SEASONS OF FRIENDS for Christmas or my birthday or something. Guess who still doesn't have all the seasons of Friends?)


(Justin is her fiance and feel free to barf along with me at the adorableness.)


(Jake is her 6 or 7 year old brother.)


(Justin is a vegetarian.)


(Some day I'll blog about the time we went dancing when I visited Jacey at ASU and how we almost died. And then a guy bought me a sandwich.)



(Anybody know what movie she quoted?)





And that's all there was there wasn't anymore the end goodbye see you tomorrow.
Allieology

9 comments:

  1. Haha, that was funny. Last night my husband and I went to his baby cousins 2nd birthday party and my husband put two slices of pizza cheese-to-cheese on top of each other. Why not, right? Good Interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When people fall down..."

    Oh, okay, yeah, that's pretty funny.

    "...and get hurt."

    ...Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be friends with Jacey. Oh, and I'm with her all the way - tightlinering is hard work and I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can turn my feet backwards too! Yay for freakish body talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to hearing this story that ended with a sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Jacey's answers.
    HOW HAS SHE NOT SEEN AMERICAN PIE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Jacey- You Text Yeller Atter!! Seriously though, how has she not seen Jason Biggs with that pie or American Pie? What is wrong with her? Y'all lived together, why didn't you have her watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha this was great. Isn't it great to have friends like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For real though, you can definitely watch Friends with your eyes closed!! I am one of those people too. <3 Watching it while I fall asleep at night! :)

    ReplyDelete