Thursday, June 12, 2014

Just a Trace

Today I'm introducing you all to Tracey, from Just a Trace. She answered a bunch of my random questions and I love her answers and I want you to read them, so I don't want to waste any more of your time. OH also she's from Canada and has convinced me even more that I definitely need to go there because everybody I (virtually) meet who is from Canada is just SO nice. Oh, and she just got married. And she has a dog named Winston. And I don't want to spoil it but we have the same favorite makeup product.



What was your favorite part of your wedding?

My favourite part had to be dancing with our wedding guests, especially when “Wannabe” by The Spice Girls came on. There’s something about singing along to a 90s British girl band while in a poofy wedding dress with all your girlfriends that is just awesome. Also, please note I enjoyed a pre-wedding mimosa (or two) in your honour the morning of the wedding.

I don't think I've ever danced to a Spice Girls song at a wedding and I'm feeling like I've really missed out on something. If you have a video of this it will need to be posted ASAP. And the pre-wedding mimosa just made my day. For real.

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

We went to Secrets Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. It was honestly the perfect honeymoon. Ten days of tanning, drinking and eating, what more could you ask for? We even ventured to the Luminous Lagoon, which is a body of water in Jamaica where the water glows. It’s one of the four places in the world where this happens…don’t ask me how though…it’s science, ok?

Ok, I had to google the Luminous Lagoon because I've never heard of it. If you weren't here telling me it's real I wouldn't believe it. "It's science, ok?" is a great explanation and I don't need any more details.

How did you and Mark (who is now your HUSBAND YAY!) meet?

Mark and I actually met online via the classy dating website Plenty of Fish. I was his first and last online date. Sadly, for me I dated a lot of fish in the online dating sea, but hey, I was left with so many funny stories I started a whole dating series on my blog to document my past dating mishaps.


Well, I for one LOVE dating stories, especially funny ones! I know what I'm doing the rest of the day .... (lurking your blog even more and reading these stories, and YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO.)



How long have you been blogging and how did you get started?

I’ve been blogging since November 2012. I moved from Toronto to Ottawa (about five hours away by car) when Mark (who was my boyfriend of eight months at the time) got a job transfer. It was a bit of a risk on my part - leaving my family, friends and a job I loved. It ended up working out because we got engaged six months later, but at the time I was trying to process a lot of emotions and blogging was a great outlet for that. I've always loved writing, but never really considered blogging. Initially, my posts were about moving and adjusting to a new city. I used the blog as a way to keep my friends and family up-to-date with my life, but as more people starting reading it just took on a life of its own.

I admire you for being able to make that transition. And I'm glad it worked out for you!!

If we went to happy hour, what would you order?

I would definitely order a gin and tonic. That has been my go to drink for the last few months. I find it refreshing and goes down smooth. After partying a lot in university and in my early twenties, I find there isn’t much alcohol left that I can tolerate without relating it to a bad hangover! Gin is something I only recently began drinking so it’s on my safe list.

If we went to happy hour I would try your gin and tonic because I've never had one and I feel like maybe it's time to branch out a little? Also I'm going to need to hear some of these partying stories.

If you could trade lives with anybody for a day, who would you choose?

Instinctively, I want to say Eva Mendes just so I can be all in Ryan Gosling’s grill for one day. Even though I feel like there isn’t much going on in that woman’s brain, I would suffer just to be with Ryan.

Is it just me or does your husband have a little bit of a Ryan Gosling look to him? Mostly in the picture up there at your wedding. I totally see it. YOU ARE WELCOME FOR POINTING THAT OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY NOTICED.

It's a Saturday and you have no commitments. Where can I find you?

Probably IKEA. I got there for a cheap and delicious meal (hello Swedish meatballs!), stay for the affordable and stylish home furnishing and end the experience with a $1 ice cream cone. If that’s not living Saturday up to its fullest I don’t know what is.

Can we go to IKEA together so I can try their Swedish meatballs?

What's your favorite thing to watch on Netflix?

Right now Season 2 of  Orange is the New Black is taking over my Netflix life. I’m also partial to the original 90210. Reliving the 90s is always a good idea.

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK IS EVERYTHING. I won't spoil anything for you but.... no I just won't spoil it. I've never seen 90210 (original or latest) but I've heard it's really really really great. Your Netflix choices have been approved by me.

You love designer labels... what's your favorite label?

I am a huge designer label junkie. To set the record straight, I typically spend very little on my clothes and shoes in order to save up to splurge on my #1 love – handbags. I think my favourite designer (when it comes to handbags) has to be Louis Vuitton. I just love how their bags are timeless. To me they are collector's items. The same bag that Audrey Hepburn carried in the 1960s is a bag that people still carry today. For fun, girly pieces I also love Kate Spade. That woman can do no wrong in my eyes.

I like your style. Especially the Kate Spade.



One makeup product you just can't live without?

Mascara. I feel like a few coats of mascara can change your whole face. I feel naked without it.

YES. ME TOO. Mascara is the one product that I will ALWAYS wear. I feel I can relate to you a lot.

Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

Crunchy. 100%. Hands down. CRUNCHY. Always.

You have all the right answers.

You can find more of Tracey here: Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest 


4 comments:

  1. Great getting to know you Tracey! I met my boyfriend on Plenty of Fish also - and I also have some crazy stories. I didn't even think of them as blog material...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! People love a good dating story! If you ever want to share one, the last Thursday of each month I have a guest blogger share a dating story.

      Delete


    2. How To Stop A Divorce And Save Your Marriage?(Dr.Brave).

      Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

      Delete


  2. How To Stop A Divorce And Save Your Marriage?(Dr.Brave).

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete