Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's my BIRTHDAY did you know that?

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD, BUT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. I'm 26 today and I tried to write out a really thoughtful and insightful and nostalgic birthday post but those aren't my forte. My forte is run on sentences and though-vomiting and that's what's happening today so HERE WE GO.
Ugh this was 3 years ago time goes fast I'm old now.
Twenty-six. Hm. That's how old my grandma was when she got married. Oh funny, that's also how old my mom was when she got married. OH FUNNY, that's ALSO how old my sister was when SHE got married! I am not getting married at 26, unless I elope but like, there's no way that's happening. Huh. I'm breaking the tradition. Oops. Sorry, family, I'm breaking tradition.

Twenty-five was a really great year. I loved 25. If you had told me the things that would happen during 25 on my 25th birthday I would not have believed you. I would have been like, "What? I'm going to date Keith again? Hahahaha that's a lie. That's not going to happen." 

At the same time, there is some stuff about 25 that I'm more than happy to leave there. Twenty-five had one of the worst experiences of my life and I never would have thought that would happen, either. Gross. That part of 25, you can't sit with me.

Twenty-six. I love the number six. I love the way it sounds. NOT BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE SEX, YOU PERVERT. Great, now I'm going to get people finding my blog by searching "sounds like sex." Cool. You're older, but apparently you're not wiser. Geez.


I wonder what the most important thing I learned at 25 was? Hm. That's a good question. Well, I learned that going to bed by 10pm helps me to feel well rested. I learned that I suck at cooking quinoa. Like, I never make it right. It's always crunchy. But that's not very important. I guess I'll go with something cliche and say that I learned how important it is to have REALLY good friends. Friends who are there for you no matter what. I learned that I'm extremely lucky in that area of my life.

Twenty-six is going to have some really big changes, I think. MAYBE THIS YEAR I WILL FINALLY GET A CAT.

Really, Juliette? One of the things you're the most excited about for 26 is to get a cat?

YES BECAUSE CATS ARE FLUFFY AND ADORABLE AND THEY POOP IN A LITTER BOX AND THEY PURR.

Yeah but like what about shedding?

I'll get one that doesn't shed.

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF.

Ahem. Moving on. So, for my birthday I am going to see The Fault in Our Stars. I'm going to cry on my birthday. THIS IS A GREAT PLAN.

I am NOT going to go out like I did last year... and I am NOT going to puke four times at work the day after my birthday.

Ooooooh I'm also going to start out 26 with a new driver's license. I don't get why the guy made me take a new picture. I mean what if I had just mailed in the form they sent me? I wouldn't have had to take a new picture, right? That's annoying. Also I came dangerously close to failing the eye test but I'm super wise now that I'm old and I didn't actually cover my left eye when the guy told me to, so I passed. Phew.

I wonder if the temporary license they gave me will work at a bar?

My answer to everything today will be, "Whatever. It's my birthday... gimme some cake."

39 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! 6 is my favorite number btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies



    1. Dr.Brave Help Me To Stop A Divorce And Save My Marriage Today?

      Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!! The baby pics were so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday again! Also, you were a cute kid. I'm jealous of your weaving loom set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!

    Unlike you, I hate the number six! I can't say the letter "x", so when I say "Six" it sounds like "sits." Everyone makes fun of me. The other day I had to read my license plate off to someone and it has four sixes in it. I barely made it through that conversation haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY FRIGGEN BIRTHDAY!!! Also #thingsyoucanonlytellspecialpeople

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday pretty. who says a cat isn't exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Hope your face lights up while looking at cake today like it did back then!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you had a weaving loom set?! WEAVE ALL THE THINGS! I'm so jealous. Happy birthday you pretty princess you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Also, you wrote "littler box" and that made me snort at my desk. Because obviously you meant litter box but it really is a littler box so both are kinda right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday. You should always take the day after your birthday off of work, it makes life SO much easier. Enjoy today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday gorgeous!! I hope 26 is a great year for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! 26 is a great year... I miss it from all the way over here at 32. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! P.s. you should totally get a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!! For sure get a cat! Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday!!! You for sure need to get a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! And if you really want a cat, you can have mine. ;) He woke me up this morning and I'm still mad at him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! Get a cake and loads of food! My granny married at 17, mum at 17, aunt at 25, second aunt at 22 and yaya we're already a tradition breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! It's your birthday eat all the cake! At 26 I got a cat too...now I'm 28 and he's spoiled rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Honestly, 26 and 27 were my favorite years. Until I turned 30.. and that pretty much forced my loved ones to throw me a huge "surprise" party.) Soooo... happy 26th!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday! I definitely believe your should get a cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And if you get married this year I'm going to laugh, laugh, laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 26 sounds fabulous. Do they have songs about 26? They have 22, cue Tswift. And blink 182 hating on 23... Well, when I'm a famous singer *okay maybe writer, sounds more reasonable*, I'll collab with a great dude/dudette and write a fabulous song about 26, in honor of you. HAPPY BDAY. XO

    ReplyDelete
  23. happy birthday! hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday!!!!! How did you like that movie? I saw it Friday night and there was not one dry eye in the entire theater.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OHMYGOSH can I save that last picture to my phone because it's the cutest thing ever. In fact, I make that face about cake at 26, so it would only be appropriate. Wait. That is you right? It looks like you. I'm just making sure. OH and HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHHHHHHHHHHDAY again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :) Sorry for missing it yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete



  27. Dr.Brave Help Me To Stop A Divorce And Save My Marriage Today?

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday petal! I hope you had a good day and enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars :)

    ReplyDelete