Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Confessions because it's Wednesday, come on, you know that

I love that Kathy hosts this Wednesday confession link-up. It's a good prompt and I always enjoy browsing the other links and reading the confessions of other bloggers! So let's do it to it.

Vodka and Soda

// You guys. I had the best birthday. It was super low key but I felt the love pouring out from my friends, family, and the internet!! Thank you all for your sweet words... I'm looking forward to 26.

// I saw The Fault In Our Stars last night and I really loved it. I was a little nervous because I heard some people say that Ansel Elgort (Gus) wasn't very good, but I thought he did great! And Shailene portrayed Hazel pretty well, in my opinion. The ending of the movie was different from the book but I really liked it... no problems with that! The only thing... I didn't cry. I guess now that I'm 26 I'm just way more emotionally stable or something. Plus I really had to pee and that had me pretty distracted.



// Keith wants me to hike in the Grand Canyon with him, so I was looking it up online today and I just started laughing because are you serious?? It's like 22+ miles and it looks really hard and steep and hot and there aren't toilets at the bottom of the canyon (Duh, Juliette), and you have to put your USED toilet paper in a ziploc bag and carry it out with you. Ha ha, Keith, ha ha. Let's stick with going to outdoor concerts, ok?

// I ate cookies for breakfast. No regrets.



// The other day my boss asked me, "Is there less of you?" and I was like "Sweet! My sickness from last week paid off!"

// Yesterday I googled "sexy fruit" because of a conversation with Lindsay. Apparently pomegranates and kiwi are very sexy.

// Today after work I'm getting my shneck X-rayed. I figured out that it hurts the worst when my arm is just hanging by my side so I've been trying to have it resting on something at all times. I'm ready to find out what is actually going on. Ugh.

// I have some sponsors for you to meet and I will be personally offended if you don't check them out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Steph, from Insert Classy Here!
Steph and her husband Justin recently made a major life change when they packed up their two dogs and moved all the way from Minnesota to the shores of the Hudson River. While clicking your way through Insert Classy Here you will find that Steph and I share some of the same guilty pleasures (Cheez Its and drinking champagne out of the bottle!), you will read some things she's not sorry about, and you will be inspired by her 30 by 30 list (I want to make one of those!). Steph and Justin also love baseball and she posts about their trips to different stadiums. In this post she wrote about seeing the Oakland A's. As a huge Dodgers fan I usually try to avoid anything to do with Bay Area baseball teams, but since she saw the A's and not the Giants I'm giving her a free pass. So by now you want to get to know Steph a little better, right? RIGHT? Here, I've made it easy for you and provided all the links so you can sufficiently stalk her. Get clicking!!
Blog
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Jenn from Hello Rigby!
Jenn is lucky enough to live in a place I am dying to visit: Seattle. She rocks a bright lip like nobody's business and has a dog that looks like a fox! Her dog, Rigby, is the inspiration behind her blog name. If you see a picture on her blog that she's in, it was taken by her assistant main man, Dave. Otherwise she takes all her own photos and girlfriend does a great job! Jenn has fantastic style and she gives you the opportunity to shop her closet! She also spends a lot of time reading and tells you about what she's read... I'm an avid reader so I love that she does this! As a self-diagnosed shopaholic, Jenn will tell you where she shops and what she buys, even if she went a little bit past her budget. I don't know about you, but I appreciate knowing that other people can struggle with staying inside a budget just like I do! So, like always, here are Jenn's link so you can stalk her on all forms of social media get to know her a little better.
Blog
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. I have yet to see that movie! It's just one of those where I need to be in that cry-your-eyes out mood! And whaaaat?? They changed the ending???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies



    1. Dr.Brave Help Me To Stop A Divorce And Save My Marriage Today?

      Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Bahahahaha “is there less of you?” Ummm…thanks Ralph? And everyone knows cantaloupe are the most sexual of all the fruits, second only to the slutty fig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the arm! It'll be good to get some answers, sending positive vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, get that shneck fixed. Glad you had a great birthday, and also you not regretting cookies for breakfast just made me not regret my flautas for lunch, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only barely teared up at The Fault in Our Stars. I thought that I was going to be hard-core crying too. #DeadInside. Also, I hope everything goes well with your shneck - it has to be beyond majorly annoying now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Juliette!! Glad you enjoyed your bday!! And hiking scares the eff out of me. I hate walking and there is a lot of it during the hike. Wishing you luck my dear!!! ;) XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought Ansel did a great job as Gus. Is Ansel how you spell his name? Idk.

    Also, hiking the Grand Canyon? Eff no.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent read the book are watched the movie...guess Im lame!
    Glad you had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great birthday! I want to see The Fault in Our Stars something fierce.. but now that you said the movie ended differently than the book I'm a little concerned. Hiking the Grand Canyon would be fun if I was a hardcore hiker, which I'm not. Ha ha, good luck with that :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a fan of The Fault in Our Stars too! And while I'd love to see the Grand Canyon, that hike sounds excessive...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So like I approve of the cookies EVEN more since they were BIRTHDAY cookies. Now if you cheated on the birthday cookies with just regular everyday cookies, well that's okay too because DUH it's cookies. Also, the 22 mile Grand Canyon hike... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cute Keith... CUTE. Okay, I'm done rambling now. good day ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a magical app that tells you when to pee and what you miss it is called run pee. And kiwi is very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I love the Keith story. I can't believe you're getting MORE emotionally stable - I'm about to start crying at commercials. Slippery slope

    ReplyDelete
  14. hiking in the grand canyon sounds amazing! imagine the pictures you'd be able to take!!

    thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best of luck with your shneck. And the grand canyon thing? I would never carry my toilet paper like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shit girl!!! I definitely cried during the movie. It could be because I am emotional unstable with everything going on but the movie was great. I've been wanting to read the book, in your opinion....was the book better or worse than the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow good on you! I cried like a little girl who's lost her barbie doll! I'm still not crazy about Gus' casting but I think Shailene did the job wonderfully. All in all, a good depiction of the book

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hope your shneck is feeling better soon (and everything x-rayed okay!), and thanks for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete



  19. Dr.Brave Help Me To Stop A Divorce And Save My Marriage Today?

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like someone has a virus or host comment. j/s

    I ready and watched The Fault in our stars. only thing just like you. It didn't make me cry which was kind of odd.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cookies for breakfast. Always the perfect choice. Always

    ReplyDelete