Friday, May 23, 2014

Things That Make Me Stabby

I've been wanting to write about all the things that irritate me for like 2 weeks now but I also didn't really want to just be a complainer but today I feel well rested and still a little stabby so complaining it is. Also a couple of other people did their own versions of this post with the exact same title so I'm really just unoriginal but I don't care.

Oh also I'm hanging out with Keith and his parents this weekend and it makes me a little nervous even though they're some of the nicest people in the whole world and I've already hung out with them, but like what if I hit his mom in the crotch with a golf ball again?

Moving on.

...I got a little stabby last night when I went to Food 4 Less and my favorite Andre champagne had gone up in price again. It used to be like $3.98 and then it was $4.48 and now it's $4.98 and I'm no economist but I think this is due to inflation or supply and demand. It's also really stupid and when I tried to explain my frustration to the Food 4 Less lady she just walked away. It was just like this:
...I get a little stabby whenever a certain person in my life hints that he or she would like a cup of coffee but instead of just asking, "Do you mind getting me a cup of coffee, please?" He or she will say things like, "....is that coffee maker still working?" "WOW I AM TIRED I SURE WISH I HAD A CUP OF COFFEE!" "Do you have coffee? I wish I had coffee." Just ASK for the coffee. Just. freaking. ASK.

...I get stabby that Olivia Pope can drink wine and eat popcorn for dinner and still look the way she does. Look at her face right here, she's like, "Yeah I know, what about it?" Ugh.

...I'm a little stabby because I don't have Olivia Pope's wine glasses.... and because I know if I did I would just knock them over a lot. As Sami said, "It's just too much stem," or something like that. BUT if I do want them, I just have to click on this link.

...I'm a little stabby that Keith found kittens in a storm drain yesterday and didn't keep them for me even though I begged and begged. "It's not the right time," he texted. Whatever.

...I'm stabby that I don't have Olivia Pope's bedroom. I'm NOT stabby that I don't have a creepy stalker watching me hang out in my robe via hidden camera. I can totally do without that, even if it is Noel from Felicity.
...I got stabby last night when I ate some edamame and it tasted funky and I had just bought it on Wednesday so it shouldn't have been funky, but it was. Life is hard.

...I get stabby whenever my underwear is too tight, which incidentally is happening right now.

...I get stabby when I'm at home and my phone decides to connect to our neighbor's crappy internet instead of our good internet and then Netflix just STOPS right in the middle of Scandal/House of Cards.

...I get stabby when I wear socks that fall off my feet.

...I get stabby when people in the grocery store or Target take up an ENTIRE aisle with their cart and their person and just ignore everyone around them and I have to gently nudge their cart and say:

And now let's link up so I can hear the song I just referenced.
(Kind of explicit I think. You've been warned.)
Move Bitch (feat. Mystikal & I-20) by Ludacris on Grooveshark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Gayle, from A Gayle Force!
Ok first of all... GAYLE HAS A HEDGEHOG. And a dog, Louie, but I'm a little obsessed with Henrietta the hedgehog and I need more of her in my life. Gayle is currently planning her wedding (yay!) to Erich and writes about eating at IHOP, things that are stupid (which I love because it fits in so well with my post today!), and all of the things that make her happy. Well, 32 of them, at least. Gayle can also tapdance, and I for one would really appreciate a tapdancing vlog. Can you get on that, Gayle? So now that you know all of these things, go ahead and stalk befriend Gayle on all the social media!
Blog
Twitter
Instagram
Bloglovin'
Pinterest
Facebook

29 comments:

  1. You have definintely not been watched enough Scandal.
    Also I've recently decided I need the wine glasses they always drink out of on HIMYM. And I'm stabby because I can't find a picture but they just look so big and nice and I'd probably shatter an entire set within a week of owning them but I still want them. So that's my rampage comment for the day. I'll just go ahead and leave it right here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also my spelling of definitely was so far off it made me laugh so I left it. Or maybe I forgot to correct it. Whatever.

      Delete

    2. How To Stop A Divorce And Save Your Marriage?(Dr.Brave).

      Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly email this wonderful man {bravespellcaster@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks..

      Delete
  2. Im stabby today because I just am. I should write a post about this. I'm copying you because we are friends and that's what friends do.

    I'm not on the blogger train with being obsessed with Olivia's wine glasses. Just too tall! Give me the stemless. Much safer.

    Also, I love Scandal and Olivia and her apartment and how two men love her and her lips. Holy moly. I mean I don't want to kiss them because I'm not a lesbian, but I want her lips on my face. As in my lips looking like that. This just keeps getting weirder, so I'm going to stop now. K. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope "move bitch" was inspired by the people in the grocery store. Recently, I've been feeling stabby because the last couple times I've bought meat from the grocery store I'll purposely check the expiration dates. Then I'll go to cook dinners 2 days before the sell by date and it will be bad already. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE EAT OUT SO MUCH.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA your Scandal references. I'm stabby frequently. I really like that word, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha your gif for move out the way just killed me! i'm stabby just cause i can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU for putting that link up for the wine glasses. I've always wondered where she got them. Perfect use of $15.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You kind of just made my day by supplying me with Olivia's wine glass link! I foresee a few of these in my future, even if the stem is FAR too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started watching Scandal the other night and I LOVE it!! Scandal makes me feel very not stabby :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen scandal. I have heard good things and now i know I will just be jealous of her popcorn wine lifestyle. I am not sure I can commit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the fact that I dont know who that lady is, is probably a bad thing right!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Just ask for the coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah I just love everything about Olivia Pope

    ReplyDelete
  13. one. WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF YOUR GREAT GIFS? two. THE WINE GLASSES ARE SO BIG. It's got a really long stem and it's just so big (TWSS) three. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON SCANDAL? (ps I only did the capital letters cause I wanted it to stand out, k bye)

    ReplyDelete
  14. first of all excellent post title! second.. my socks fall off my damn feet all the time - so annoying!! http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/park-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't even watch Scandal and now I want those wine glasses.
    Also, I had to double check that Scandal was the actual name of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Socks that fall off my feet will ruin my day EVERY. TIME.

    Also, you win for tracking down that wine glass that I will most likely be buying now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty sure people who take up too much space with no regard for other people and their carts is involved in the seventh circle of hell. Dante said it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I laughed at your friend hinting for coffee. I'm currently feeling stabby now because this guy I met stopped texting for about 2-3 weeks and then out of nowhere, just a few hours ago he sends "Hey!" like we never took a break from texting. I'm not always the best texter, but I absolutely hate people that just comes and choose when they want to text you back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The little boy running over his sister. THAT IS ME. Literally, I convinced my brother I could stop a power wheel when I was four and he was one. So I put him up in that thing and said you just press on the gas, I WILL STOP IT. And so he did. Then I didn't. I was leveled and he finally came to a halt parked over me with just my head and arms sticking out. This is when my mom saw us. We both got in trouble.


    Also, this week I had underwear woes. Like the pants I had on kept pulling DOWN the underwear under them. Um, hi, stab the creators of said pants and underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fantastic! I am not a Scandal watcher but I keep hearing amazing things about it, I might have to look into it. Also, those wine glasses!!! I love them! I might have to snag a few!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it wrong that I would totally LOVE if Scott Foley creeped on me?! If it is then I don't wanna be right.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i think the next time keith wants to get handsy you should stop him and say "it's not the right time."

    ReplyDelete
  23. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE GLASSES FOR MONTHS I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my old account so don't get excited and think youre gonna find a blog here :)

      Delete

  24. How To Stop A Divorce And Save Your Marriage?(Dr.Brave).

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly email this wonderful man {bravespellcaster@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm suuuuper behind on life right now since getting back from vacation but just had to come and comment because I love hearing about other people's stabby feelings. Makes me feel better about my own. The fact that you can get champagne that cheap makes me stabby. The cheapest bottle I can get in the GWN is FIFTEEN doll hairs. Ridic.

    Also, comments like the above make me SUPER stabby

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wrote a post about things that make me stabby! Well.. everything makes me stabby, but I broke the list down to a few things. And then I'll have to create "Things that make me stabby editions 1 - 10,001" some day.

    ReplyDelete