2. When I go to the grocery store and either can't find the items I need or somebody else is standing right in front of them and I have to pretend to be interested in the packages of kosher bread or something while they finish looking at the different kinds of salsa because you better believe I'm not saying "excuse me" and butting in front of them.
3. When I get road rage driving behind a person and drive by them to yell at them only to realize... I recognize them. From church.
4. When I'm in line at Starbucks or Jamba Juice and I can't decide if I want to stick with my vanilla macchiato or try something different like an iced soy toffee nut something and all of a sudden it's my turn and I haven't decided but there are a bunch of people behind me and I am totally holding everything up.
5. When my landlord tells me that he's going to come over with an electrician when I get off work to fix some broken outlets but I haven't had a chance to clean the kitchen and also I just wanted to eat my leftover burrito on the couch with no pants on but now I can't and my plans got changed and I wasn't ready for it.
6. When my gas light comes on and I wasn't expecting it and I don't know how much farther can I go before it's really necessary to get gas?
7. Any time I see a spider. DIE, BITCH.
8. When my boyfriend doesn't text back and I'm sure it's because he's dead.
|Also I really love this gif|