Thursday, April 3, 2014

I like being alone

Do you ever go out with a big group of friends, laugh, have a great home, and come home more energized than ever? Do you look forward to getting together with people because you just love being in a group and you feed off of the energy of others? Do you experience FOMO?

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE AN EXTROVERT AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU.

If you gave me the option, I would choose to stay home on a Friday night instead of doing pretty much anything else... unless there was bacon involved. Sometimes the thought of having to put myself together and interact in society just exhausts me. I mean, why would I want to be with people when I could be at home, not wearing pants, and drinking sangria out of a vase? Like last night, I was supposed to get together with some friends but the thought of going somewhere and having to make eye contact and wear a bra was just too much, so I faked a cold but I'm pretty sure they knew I wasn't sick. And I sat at home and watched How I Met Your Mother and skyped with my new favorite Texan and Kevin and I ignored texts and subsequently endured the wrath of Faith this morning. SORRY.

Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries.
 
 
Also, if I'm home alone then nobody can judge me for wearing a camo sweatshirt (I'm looking at you Jacey and Sami). But if I'm home alone it's hard to take these kinds of pictures so I guess maybe it's good for people to be around sometimes? But only if I can use them to do things for me, like taking this picture or getting me more chocolate covered pretzels out of my side of the food cabinet. Just kidding. We don't actually have sides of the food cabinet. Just get me the pretzels.

If people are in the apartment with me then it's not as fun to eat mozzarella cheese straight out of the bag. I've never done that in front of people but I feel like I would endure some judgmental stares and I would rather just eat my cheese in peace, thanks. But really, mozzarella cheese is kind of delicious and now it's all I can think about and I'm seriously considering walking to the grocery store just to get some.

Basically all I'm trying to say is that I'm super introverted except in texting and on Twitter and stuff. And this whole post is basically just me complaining about how I never want to hang out with anybody but that's not really true. Only sometimes. And I really like hanging out with people who also love cheese and sangria and will watch Netflix with me and not judge me when I go to bed at 930.

This whole post is pointless. Why are you even reading it. I shouldn't publish this but guess what? I'm going to anyway.
 

27 comments:

  1. We should be best friends. I don't like cheese, but that just means there's more for you. I love Netflix, though, and I'm usually in bed between 9 and 9:30. So basically what I'm saying is, will you be my early-bird special friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were naked. you definitely weren't wearing the camo sweater.

    also, I'm still mad at you... but I'll forgive you if you bring me cheese fries and share the pretzels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really introverted, so I totally feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely get where you are coming from. I was that girl when I was growing up -- all my friends would be at some house party and I was like "Nah I think I'm just gonna hang out at home. Cause I'm cool like that ..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would much rather stay at home at times as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - I do like hanging out with people but not with people where you have to force the relationship. Thats the worst and its so exhausting. Having someone come over, drink white wine & eat trader joes white cheddar corn puffs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I eat cheese out of the damn bag.
    I'm a huge extrovert, but I totally need me time too. Or else I go cray. Luh yew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally fake sick all the time to avoid going out. I figure I can text you to catch up, but don't call me, because well, I hate talking on the phone. I do it all day long at work. Cheese is amazing and I love mozzarella cheese pearls, I may or may not have consumed an entire bag one night along with my white zinfandel berry sangria.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just hope you weren't naked for your new Texan friend. Also, send me the cheese fries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once had a friend break up with me because he thought I only used him to take pictures of me, and uh, he may have been right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, like that one comedian I forget once said, in terms of instant relief, for an introvert, canceling plans is like heroin.

      Delete
  11. I used to be a huge extrovert and couldn't stay inside or by myself to save my life, but now I would much rather just hang out at home and not get judged ha ha! I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Putting on a bra is not usually worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand you....completely and I'm an extrovert! As I'm getting older, I'm changing. If a bra is required, the occasion better be special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would consider myself a professional cheese from the bag eater.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first part of this...MY LIFE. I will never understand how people can just go and go and go and never need time to themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i was just eating pretzels and chocolate like two second ago, so basically we are twinz.

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my alone time!! I totally understand. Working and going school makes me tired and I want to sit around when I have free time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THIS IS MY LIFE. I am the most introverted introvert, and staying home on a Friday night is my personal heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHATEVER. I have FOMO and I can't help it so stop judging me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am EXACTLY like this! i feel very strongly that we should be friends.

    ReplyDelete

  21. I thought my husband’s leaving was all my fault. After a week of separation I found out about the other woman. I stood for my marriage; I never gave up. I tried and tried to speak to him but he refused. One day he decided to talk to me and we had a good talk. The week after that he called me for lunch. After several months of separation, he moved back home after breaking off the relationship. We just celebrated the best Thanksgiving ever. We are still working on restoring our marriage but we know it will be better than ever before. My husband has thanked me for not giving up on him. I am thankful for prophet james's faithfulness and his!great spell, you can contact him via prophetjameshomeofanswer@hotmail.com or cell phone +2347035825346 (Oklahoma)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prince onome .normally i dont believe in such drugs before but after using prince onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been in bondage ever since my ex Husband leave me for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much,I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called cynthia get he ex boyfriend back, and i said let me give it a try,but I never believe because i thought all spell caster is fake,so i decided to contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my Husband back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.Once again thank you Dr.Ofemo You are truly talented and gifted. If you need his help you can reach him on his email address:drofemospelltempl@gmail.com i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.Try the Dr.Ofemo today he we be the key or answer to your problem. Here's his contact email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been in bondage ever since my ex Husband leave me for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much,I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called cynthia get he ex boyfriend back, and i said let me give it a try,but I never believe because i thought all spell caster is fake,so i decided to contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my Husband back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.Once again thank you Dr.Ofemo You are truly talented and gifted. If you need his help you can reach him on his email address:drofemospelltempl@gmail.com i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.Try the Dr.Ofemo today he we be the key or answer to your problem. Here's his contact email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everyone needs to know the great love spell caster Dr Ogudugu I can’t tell how long it took me to find a trust worthy spell caster like Dr Ogudugu online, I am a very satisfied and happy person today. i have used many spell caster but none of them could bring my man back but Dr Ogudugu did. After his spell was done, My lover moved in with me. I want anyone who want his or her lover back to choose Dr Ogudugu for help cuz he is the right choice to go with. His love spell was excellent. call him +2348057266712 or Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete