Monday, March 3, 2014

Poor Leo

There's so much I should tell you about what happened over the weekend but I'm saving it for another time (hehehehe). Yesterday my friend Cristen (who blogs, you should read it, trust me) came over for a little while and we talked about boys, blogging, and -- I wish I could think of something else that starts with a B -- oh, booze! We talked about booze. Grape juice booze. Wine. All of the wine.

  
And then I went to Trader Joe's and bought some two buck chuck and settled down in front of the computer with my box of Samoa's to watch the Oscars. And then I tried to take a picture of what I was wearing and it turned into this mess so I'm sorry but I never claimed to be a photographer. I am a fauxtographer and I'm proud of it.
 
And then Leonardi DiCaprio's dreams were crushed and the world was sad and I had no choice but to turn the computer off immediately and go to bed because I was so furious. I mean, it's LEO. Every year it's an emotional rollercoaster for him (and me) wondering when he'll finally get what he deserves and every year I need like a week to recover from the torment to my soul.

And that's all I have to say about the Oscars because I only watched the last half hour which also means I didn't get to watch the red carpet because ABC sucks and didn't actually stream the Oscars, they streamed something dumb called "Behind the Scenes" or something, and all they were showing was the audience with some dumb elevator music playing, so I couldn't even hear Ellen and I didn't get to watch her pass out pizza and when Twitter shut down for a few minutes I had no idea it was because she broke it and basically my night was hard. But then Cynthia saved the day and tweeted me a link to stream the Oscars on YouTube and I was so happy and everything was great until Leo's and my dreams were completely and totally crushed and now I just really need a day to recover.

From the wine.

What did you think about the Oscars? Whose red carpet look should I google?
 
 The Rachael Way
 

19 comments:

  1. i didn't watch it either. i forgot it was even on until twitter told me otherwise this morning. oops.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leo! I think he just has to quit caring so much and he will get one one day. I really like Gulina Ransic's dress if you are a googling away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted Matthew to win, don't hate me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ^^ .. everything Leo does is great, you know hes not just doing it to win an Oscar. We all know he's da best but honestly I did think other men nominated last night deserved it more than him for their roles. I thought the guy from 12 Years a Slave 100% should have won, but I didn't see Dallas Buyer' Club and I think Matt probably deserved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister was very sad about Leo too! He's eventually gotta win!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m still upset Meryl didn’t win for August: Osage County. Did you see it? In-freaking-credible. Oh and Jennifer Lawrence fell down. Again. This time on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up my little sugar plum. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved when Jennifer Lawrence fell..grabbed onto her friends neck. Pharrell's "Happy" performance was cool, especially since Meryl did the "seated shimmy". :) And I was way too sad for Leo, but props to him for giving Matthew a kiss on the cheek. What I would have given to be that cheek. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ABC hating tweets had me dying laughing last night.
    I feel bad for Leo also. Poor guy. He must need therapy.

    Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate Hudson's dress sans cape was my favorite Oscars look, and Lupita's dance break in Pharrell's performance was my favorite moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wasn't watching it - we had a board game and pizza night and the boys don't dig oscars fashion as much as i do. i liked kate hudson's + kelly osbourne's dresses, olivia wilde's beauty look, and lupita's whole look was really pretty!

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know who I would've picked for Best Actor...Leo, Chiwetel, and Matthew all did amazing jobs. For Best Actress, I thought Meryl Streep deserved it the most, though I haven't seen Philomena.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't watch any of the Oscars - I worked on my novel and exercised instead. I am sorry to hear about Leo's let down though. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LEO IS NEVER GOING TO WIN HIS OSCAR.
    :( ugh

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't watch the Oscars either, I never have even though I plan to every year. Poor Leo, he deserves to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to know more about your eyelashes. Go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/818/748/544/

    ReplyDelete