Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What it's like after you break up with somebody

Maybe at first, you cry a little.
 
 
But then you realize you have so much freedom and you're like...
 
 
And then all of your friends are concerned about you and they're like,
 
 
So you answer honestly
 
 
Because you really are fine, as long as you have your new boyfriend.
 
 
But then your friends think you need to be set up with a new boyfriend, so they try to introduce you to all kinds of new people, but you're just like:
 
 
Because now that you're single you have time for things you really care about, and you don't want anything getting in the way of that. Like this...
 
 
And this...
 
 
And obviously this...
 
 
And inevitably, somebody will ask you if you ever want to get back with your ex, which causes you to react in many different ways.
 
Like, you cringe at some of the memories...
 
 
And then you gag when you remember that your ex used to put lotion in his hair...
 
 
 And then you think they must be joking....
 
 
 
 
But they weren't. And now it's awkward.
 
 
And now the only thing left to do is go home and watch Netflix.
 
 

33 comments:

  1. hahahaha yes yes and yes.
    Oh, and I'm setting you up with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a good chuckle out of this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTION IN HIS HAIR? What? Is this a joke? And the is you okay gif got me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I LOVE THIS. I needed this today. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love this, so funny. Lotion in hair...you must be joking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love you positivity here! Wish I could always be so pleased when I go through a break up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait he put lotion in his hair. Guuuuurlllll that was a sign! The Ross gif is hilarious because I totally said it in my head with his high pitched squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I ever have to describe myself in gif form, I'm going to use that Kate Hudson one from How to Lose a Guy. Amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HILARIOUS.

    Also: lotion in the hair? SERIOUSLY? WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Britney AND Buffy? You just made my day, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the queen of Gifs!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please don't tell me that Ben used to put lotion in his hair...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gag reaction when I remember something bizarre an ex would do. It was somehow okay when you were dating but now you have to feel sorry for some other girl that will have to experience it. Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha..This made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the actual purpose of putting lotion in one's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahhaahah you picked the best GIFs in the history of GIFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1. I admire and envy your perfectly-timed GIFs.
    2. Glozell. YES. So much yesssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. holy crap. this is perfect.. or in Miley's words. this is everything. the timing on everything was perfect. i laughed my ass off. lotion in his hair? for some reason that makes me think of the scene from "there's something about mary". gag.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy crap! You are living my life
    the kind of relationship where you feel like once your out of it you were just released from a cave
    lot of emotional wounds, lot of emotional wounds
    being single is easy and relaxing

    -Devon
    http://19yearstolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this post. It's everything. I wish I could comment with a gif. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I literally just laughed out loud at work just know and people stared. It was epic. ;)

    ReplyDelete