Thursday, February 13, 2014

Me and Blogging: Why We Work


We work because my blog never judges me.
We work because my blog doesn't care what I wear.
We work because blogging has brought me some incredible friends. Seriously, incredible.
We work because this is my space, and I can write whatever I'm thinking or feeling and word vomit all over the page of I want to, and my blog won't tell me to "shhhhhhh."
We work because my blog doesn't care how many GIFs I use in one post.
We work because my blog and I never fight. And if we did we both know I'd be right anyway.
We work because my blog doesn't care how many ninja mimosas or margaritas I drink on a weeknight.
We work because my blog is pretty (coughshallowcoughcough).
We work because my blog is always here for me (except for that one day a couple of weeks ago when blogger went down and the world panicked for like a solid hour).
We work because blogging won't break my heart.
We work because blogging led me to the following things: Buzzfeed, fireball, gchat, snapchat, all those friends (you know who you are), The Fault in Our Stars, and like, a million other things I'm forgetting.
We work because my blog doesn't care when I forget stuff.
We work because my blog wants me to take more pictures, which means my blog encourages me to be better in an area where I suck, and that's definitely a good thing.
We work because the blogging community is a really special thing, something you don't understand unless you're a part of it.
We work because I am constantly inspired by other bloggers.
We work because blogging lets me relate to so many other people. Blogging reminds me that I am not alone.

17 comments:

  1. LOL, that Honey Boo Boo gif gets me every.single.time
    Great post, I agree to all of the above :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee?? I love this, all of it. Blogging is pretty much awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. preaching love this post. blogging > dudes

    ReplyDelete
  4. We work because #thingsyoucanonlytellspecialpeople.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! And I am sure your blog would say the same about you! ;-) I just popped over from The Daily Tay! I have been loving reading what everyone has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for blogging and yay or your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your blog sound perfect for each other! ;) Definitely love your take on this link up!
    Eva Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was great! I loved what you did for the link-up! Totally a different and refreshing take! (:

    Also, you're pretty gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your blog are too adorable, the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! You are too adorable, and I LOVE all the gifs.. there can never be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through the link-up and this is amazing. You two sound perfect for each other :)

    ReplyDelete