Monday, February 3, 2014

Instead of the Super Bowl...

I have a confession: I didn't watch the Super Bowl. Or the Puppy Bowl. And I don't feel like I missed anything because I just read tweets about the game and kept up with the score on the ESPN scorecenter app. We still don't have cable, so I would have had to go somewhere else to watch the game and I really just felt like lying on the couch and watching movies all day instead of going anywhere. So me, some dwarves, a couple of wizards, and some orcs all hung out and it was awesome.
 
Also, if I'm going to watch football I'm going to root for the Cowboys and they weren't playing so I REALLY didn't care about the game. And did this play ACTUALLY happen yesterday??? Because I mean, I may not know much about football, but I do know that doing whatever those guys did there is not a good idea like, at all.
 
 
So, instead of caring about the Super Bowl (which I always want to type as one word but autocorrect saves me from being a total idiot) I did other things. Things that I'm going to tell you about because why the hell not.
 
We finally set up our wireless internet in our house which is totally cause for celebration. After much deliberation we decided to name it, "You Can't Sit With Us."
 
I got to catch up with my good friend Cristen, who recently started blogging again and you should click on those links just because I told you to.

I watched Seth Meyer's last Weekend Update and got a little teary because I love Seth Meyer's and I thought we were going to get married but then he married somebody else. Stefon. Just watch the video.

 
 I had to rescue my parents. They were at my grandma's house and they parked hood down in her really steep driveway, and when they tried to leave the car was like, "Well I'm an asshole and I'm going to pretend like there's no gas in this car and I'm not going to turn on." So I had to drive to a gas station (because I actually needed gas), buy a gas can, have the guy explain to me how to use it (it was CONFUSING), and fill it up. IN THE POURING RAIN. THE POURING RAIN. Then we had to pour it into my dad's car at 830pm IN THE POURING RAIN and it took forever but we did it and I didn't take any pictures because did I mention that it was 830 at night and it was POURING RAIN?

I googled when the Dodger's Opening Day is. April 4th. TWO MONTHS FROM TOMORROW. Mark your calendars.

That's all. That's basically all I did. And none of that had anything to do with football. 
 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

11 comments:

  1. Love the name of your WiFi network...I really need to make mine a little more creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had spent my time watching Legolas. I would have enjoyed it a lot more!! Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE the name of your WiFi! SO jealous. Oh Mets & Yankees opening day is March 31 :D ♥ Love me some baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the Super Bowl either, save for 5 minutes of it. I caught up on TV instead. And no really, did that play actually happen? Who thought that was a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you didn't watch the Super Bowl. I also loved our tweet sesh last night <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at a Super Bowl party at church. There was a lady acting very promiscuous and it made me question what was in here Mountain Dew bottle. I watched that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl i didnt watch it either. My team failed this year and didnt make it. I spent the day fishing and going out to dinner with the bf instead, my own personal win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You watched LOTR instead? I don't blame ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet are you to save your parents? I hope they paid for your gas??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I THOUGHT SETH'S LAST SNL EPISODE WASN'T FOR ANOTHER FEW WEEKS.

    I need to watch this clip as soon as I'm on a computer that actually has speakers. stupid work computer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You still haven't gotten an antenna have you? You said you were going to do this months ago. So this is me judging you.

    ReplyDelete