Monday, February 10, 2014

Facelift

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Oh it's just me, being completely excited because I GOT A FACELIFT. The lovely (and patient, oh so very patient) Kalyn from Geez Louise and Geez Louise Design worked some magic and updated my page, and I couldn't be happier. She endured my silly questions, my tiny adjustments to so many things, and she let me take as much time as I needed to send her the final information for her to be able to install everything. THANK YOU, Kalyn. I love it so much!
 
The most important thing (I think) is that I finally, after 3 1/2 years of fake blogging and 8 or so months of "real" blogging, I finally have an About Me page. FINALLY. I've also got a "Listicles" tab, which is all of my posts that are in list form (the word listicle sounds like popsicle and I love popsicles), and a Single Life tab, which you might think I shouldn't have up there in light of recent events (cough Ben cough cough), but in light of even recenter (I know that's not a word but I don't care) events, that tab is completely accurate. I'll explain more about that later this week.
 
So excuse me while for the rest of the day I just sit and look at the beautiful design Kalyn did and give her a Dwight Schrute celebration GIF. Also please pay attention to the signature at the end.
 

38 comments:

  1. i kind of want to smother this blog design in kisses/hump it.

    too much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not too much, Shan... never too much.

      Delete
  2. your new design is lovely! And I love your sign off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i love the signature! (and the new layout)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. you already know how I feel, but i'll tell you again. I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH. Maybe more than I love you. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it more and more every time I look at it! PS that GIF is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the signature! Haha! Really just loving the design! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG YOU USED THE SIGNATURE. BEST SIGNATURE EVER.
    Ben is gone. Dun dun dunnnnn.

    Seriously, the new design is awesome - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best. Signature. Ever. Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG i love it!!!!!!!!!! the signature is frkn EPIC. as is the GIF! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new layout/design looks awesome, love it!

    PS. Can't wait to hear what happened with Ben. Is that weird of me to say? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What does it say about me that listicles makes me think of testicles not popsicles? Also.. Mean Girls always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mean Girls is always the best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks amazing, cheers to makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the facelift!

    and i am with sami about the testicle thing...dirty minds..
    happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love, so fresh and so clean clean

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new look! Seriously, it's so pretty!! And uhh, congratulations or condolences to your "recenter" events, whichever is appropriate. Hope you're good.. Hit me up on the gchat if you wanna. :)

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your face is lookin realllll pretty.
    Oh, and your blog looks pretty damn good too. Har har.

    PS. Let's get real, there's only room for ONE Ben in this blog world. Bye, Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE THE DESIGN. But really, you have explaining to do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, that's just the best signature ever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful I might cry. LOOOOOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  21. my first "listicles" related thought was also "testicles". but i love it either way! ha! your blog looks so lovely and no excitement is better than dwight schrute excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it!! But I also hate when people get new blog designs because it makes me want to change mine again and again... oops.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is basically perfect. ESPECIALLY the Dwight GIF. Mad props for that signature too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the new layout, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Listicle sounds like testicle to me.

    ReplyDelete