Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The word of the year is...

I have been staring at this white space for days now, trying to come up with something to put here. Well, I still haven't come up with anything, but I was browsing Pinterest as a distraction and I realized I have almost 1,000 pins on my "This made me laugh" board, and I felt like such a jerk not sharing all the funnies on the blog. So what you're getting today is like 10 or 11 funny pictures, because it's Wednesday and Wednesdays are a day for laughing. So LAUGH. And then go follow me on Pinterest.


For me, it would be "sandwiches," but that's neither here nor there.


Sneaky little asshole donuts!



Don't act like you've never crushed your food out of excitements.

Boyfriends eat ALL OF THE TIME.
Not that I would know.
I don't have a boyfriend.



I mean really. Selfie?


If you don't understand this pin then there is something seriously Ron with you.
And I'm Neville talking to you again.


It will be in the 80s all week in my town. And last week my town was the WARMEST PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES because it was 91 degrees. It's January. Even for California this is ridiculous.


I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK.


This one never fails to make me laugh.


This might be my favorite pin. It's a sexy kangaroo saying bitches... COME ON.

Because Napoleon Dynamite.
Your mom goes to college.
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png


31 comments:

  1. Dying over the mean girls picture AHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had hard shell tacos over the weekend. Mine literally shattered to smithereens before I lifted it entirely off my plate. And this is why I will always be a soft taco girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed so hard at Sirius. So effing hard. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are awesome! I quit eating crunchy taco shells because I give up. They either break or crack or leak. Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "how often does it eat"
    I DIE. my coworkers think im crazy for laughing so hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the kangaroo thing said britches, which I think I like even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. laughing at the winter one because that was legit toronto over the holidays. and today is -20. yay.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Most especially the "Super Sirius" one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting today!! Needed a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's like you got into my brain and posted about all the funnies in there. Your mom goes to college. I like your sleeves, they're real big

    ReplyDelete
  11. Other than the fact that it's freaking cold here (still) I enjoyed this post. Super Sirius.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the mean girls one. YES. also already following you on pinterest Biatch so you better follow me back love ya.

    ^^^^ you go the mena girls reference there right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my God! That tattoo is the reality of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all the lolz from you to me via this blog were MUCH NEEDED.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU LIED. This isn't what you said you were going to blog about. Also. I heart it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Things boys do that we love is the stupidest tumblr that ever was.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha! love this post. also, boys DO eat a lot. especially when they have brothers that come over for "game nights"...

    xo.
    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is why you're one of my favorites. Everything about this post just made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lmao Gretchen does absolutely nothing now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Serious the Kangaroo is a sexy biatch! All hail the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all freaking hilarious!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is why I follow you on Pinterest. And because you send me these gems and I die.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How often do you feed it? But no really. I'm single because I'd have no idea what to do with a manfriend right now. Also this post made me snort laugh. So you win at life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have missed your posts! Confession: sometimes when I feel sad, i will look at your funny board on pinterest. I love it!
    xoxo, Cristen
    http://pinkrosesandpencils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I needed a good laugh! This is so fuuny, love them all! I am giving away a Starbucks Verismo Brewer on my blog. I would love if you would check it out. http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I laughed way too hard at the Napoleon Dynamite one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks. i just ignored all of my homework for class, but no biggie cause who needs a college degree anyways right?!!!! ugh repinning alllll now brb <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. annnnd I just died laughing. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just literally LOLed at each and every one of these. I want Sexy Kangaroo for my new spirit animal.

    ReplyDelete