Friday, January 10, 2014

10 Reasons Why I Would Go On The Bachelor

A while ago I wrote about a few reasons why ABC would never let me be a contestant on The Bachelor. I still stand by that post, but with Juan-uary (typing that almost made me puke) finally upon us, I started wondering if there was anything that would make me want to be on the show. Not this season, of course, because I still don't understand the appeal of Juan Pablo (plus filming is over), but I haven't seen the first episode yet so maybe my feelings will change? Doubt it. Anyway, here are 10 reasons why I would go on The Bachelor.

1. Because if when I win, I get to ride on an elephant. I wonder how many times they had to yell, "Catherine!!! Keeps your knees together!!!"


2. Because I would hear so many awesome(ly horrible) one-liners that would give me wonderful blogging material.




3. Because so much free alcohol.



4. Because when we go to the cool destination I'd be able to find really cool apartment decorations like these shutters for the price of freesies.


5. Because when I make a funny face somebody will inevitably make a GIF of me and WHO DOESN'T WANT THEIR OWN GIF???



6. Because I would make lifelong friends and we would share everything together.


7. Because I'd get to go to some cool location like St. Lucia. RIP Jake and Vienna. You ho.


8. Because I'd learn so much about new ways to style my hair like this guy.


9. Because I'd learn cool new metaphors about love, like: "In love you have to take risks and do scary things ... like climb the Bay Bridge."


10. And finally, because if I lose, I get to have MY OWN TV SHOW.


It's been way too long since I've linked up with Whitney on a Friday soooo lezzdoit.

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

26 comments:

  1. Please apply...PLEASE..we need gifs of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bachelor is my backup dating plan, for most of these reasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously they get some of the most amazing date locations, and all the free booze of course. Also they get to wear a ton of pretty dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even as a tried person I would go, mainly because of all of your reasons listed and in the hopes that we could hang out

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to go just so i can judge the jesus out of those twits! oh, and also have my own gif.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG please apply you'd be awesome! And plus... a GIF of you! We'd need to make so many!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it bad that I would probably sign up solely for the free alcohol? Oh and the vacation destinations. Screw finding love!

    kristiesbluejeans.blogspots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you had your own bachelorette gif I would find a way to incorporate it into EVERY blog post. Every. One.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! My sole reason would be for travel! I would attempt to make it as far as possible just so I could go to as many places as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would watch every episode if you went on the Bachelor! I would also tell everybody I knew you, even if it is just through blogging ha ha. Love this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'd be the prettiest one ever. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. You would be the best one yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLEASE APPLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ONLY way I would ever watch is if you were on it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You'd grace us with so many great GIFs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd definitely watch if you're gonna rock in it! Ahhh lemme imagine Juliette-special-edition GIFs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ewww, I still can't believe Emily kept Arie until the end...makes me gag just thinking about them making out

    ReplyDelete
  18. Um and you'd get to ride in a helicopter! and be a part of the MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My mother's trying to get me to audition. NO I could never!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this was terrific! Haha...especially the last one. I mean for REALS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would watch the bachelor is you were on it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gawwwwwddd YOU HAVE TO BE ON!!!!!! You could be all dramatic and make fun of all the girls or all the guys whichever season you were on! This is such a good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you had me at shutters and booze.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i would just love nothing more than to see you be the bachelorette

    ReplyDelete