Monday, December 16, 2013

I made it to my blog today

Last week was completely miserable because on Monday I came down with a cold that I'm pretty sure had some kind of personal vendetta against me and was like I hate you and want you to die, so I spent a lot of time on the couch. And in bed. And breathing through my mouth.
 
Then Thursday happened, and I made the very wise decision to go out and drink because... it was Thrusday. The short version of the story is that Jacey and I found $20 on the ground at "our spot," Dammit Tom! was there, I drank fireball, jameson, wine, vodka, and hard cider, I fell in the street, and then on Friday my body was like you are such an idiot and you are going to pay for your dumb decision all. day. long. mwahaha. The long version doesn't exist because I don't remember it.
 
On Friday I tried to get rid of my hangover with Advil, a breakfast burrito, and Diet Coke, but it didn't work. So I cried a little (jk) (no I think I actually did) (maybe not) and then went to bed at 830 and Saturday I woke up feeling like a new woman, so Jacey and I took ourselves on some errands. Look at the one picture I took on our way to heaven Target.
 
Then we turned our fridge into a snowman and it's my new favorite thing ever. All it took was construction paper and wrapping paper and voila! He needs a name. Help.
 
 
Sunday we met some friends and went wine tasting at a winery and just ...wine. Yum. I really should have taken a picture of the view outside but I'm a bad blogger and I forgot. Whoops.
 

Then we went to an early dinner and took this gem of a photo. Please try not to be overwhelmed by the amazing quality of iPhone pictures. If it looks like it was a double date well... it wasn't. Or was it? You'll never know.
 
K bye.
 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

20 comments:

  1. i need to know. don't tease me with this. also your fridge? genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your fridge! I have a snowman at home, his name is Olaf from the movie frozen... haha. Oh yum wine tasting, I am doing that this Sunday can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW THE ANSWER.. also you don't need me to blog about my weekend because you already know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR FRIDGE IS EVERYTHING.

    I've named him Vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fridge is too cute!! Wine tasting is always answers when the questions is what should we do?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dammit Tom is my favorite.
    Also your snowman's named should be Frostizzle.
    For obvious reasons.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAMMIT TOM!
    Your snowman fridge is amazing. I could stare at him for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm not totally sure why, but i wanna name your fridge BARRY

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are adorable. Also, can I copy your fridge? Is that OK or is it weird? Let me know. I await your prompt response.*

    *last sentence added so it feels like I worked like a lawyer today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the fridge...love. love. love. it's awesome. hahaha. yay for booze! is that the blind date you got tricked in to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, I wish my fridge was white so I could dress it up. It would look like some kind of weird effed up robot if I did it with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. why doesn't the fridge have googly eyes? he needs them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That frisky fireball... always up to no good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I hate not knowing.. so was it a date?! Ha ha!
    Freaking love your fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in LOVE with your fridge! I'm trying to think of a Kiwi version that I could do for my fridge now! Also, fireball...always a good time ;) the hangover is always worth it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE your fridge!!!! it's so adorable and so creative!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  17. that snowman makes me want to hug your fridge.
    and also that makes me feel weird feelings.

    ReplyDelete