Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#12gramstilchristmas

Oh hey internet. I didn't see much of you yesterday thanks to this stupid cold I'm fighting. I spent the majority of Monday evening and Tuesday lying on the sofa reading a book and popping Vitamin C tablets like it was my job and today I don't feel like I'm going to hack up a lung and that's all thanks to Faith yelling at me to go get Vitamin C so thanks Faith and now here I am with a story to tell you. Ready?
 
So, this one time I was hanging out on gchat with Allie and she told me about this idea she had and I was like, "Whoa I really like that idea," and she was like, "No but really, do you like it?" and I was like, "Yeah, I like, REALLY like it." and that was that.
 
So we nailed down the details and I'm still really excited about this! Drumroll please (go ahead and start slapping your hands on your desk or your knees or your friend's face, I'll wait).....

 
Make sure that if you participate (BUT WHY WOULDN'T YOU) that you use the hashtag up there and NOT #12gramsOFchristmas because that one already has some pictures on it ... pictures of drugs (I'm looking at you, foxtail). Which was pretty disappointing because that was our favorite. But we worked it out and now we're here!
 
We're starting this Friday the 13th (dun dun DUNNNNN) and going through Christmas Eve. If you want to follow along with us we wouldn't mind (   @jliette and @amt327). I'm especially looking forward to the 19th ... I need someone who lives where it snows to post some pictures because I live in California aaaaaaand the closest I've come to seeing falling snow is when I've gone to the Disneyland "Holiday" Parade and they use bubbles for snow. BUBBLES.
 
Ok so I'll see you on Instagram on Friday. Bye.
 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

22 comments:

  1. OOO I love this idea!!! Can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I wrote to Allie, you two are geniuses!!! I'm so so so so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea, I love it! I'll definitely participate if I remember :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS FUN. Actually, THIS IS MORE THAN FUN. Because I'm an insta-whore. NBD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea and i hope you get a lot of participation! sorry you have a cold! hope you get over it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'll try to remember to participate! :) (although I'm not always the best at updating my instagram!)
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, guess I should leave my name, huh? It's @Walkingdotphoto
    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously I need to participate because you are two of my favorite people and I must support two of my favorite people. And also I love Instagram, so this is a triple win... or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE YOU. LOVE THIS IDEA. LOVE OUR SANTA HATS. LOVE HASHTAGS. LOVE CHRISTMAS. LOVE ALL THE THINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looooove this idea!!!!!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. well if this isn't the cutest idea ever. i love it. good to know about the OF, looking into that now just to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas - hope you are feeling better soon! P.S. You've been tagged! http://sweetcatastropheblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an awesome and fun idea! Love!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm new here, and this is off topic, but I would just like to say that you are certainly prettier than the Shakespeare Juliet ;) I also think it's hilarious that you don't lament being single and write about it in a funny way. I think if I didn't have my mister, I would be the same way - not waiting, still laughin' anyways

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun idea!! I'm with you..I just moved to Cali from Iowa and miss the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun idea!! I'm with you..I just moved to Cali from Iowa and miss the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoop! Great idea! If I miss a day, will the instagram cop catch me? Just a little worried!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS LAST WEEK?
    Now I'm just sad. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i didn't do this because i'm a lazy piece of shit.
    but you guys are adorable and have much better ideas than i ever do.

    ReplyDelete