Friday, October 18, 2013

Tresspassing and Baseball

      Would you believe me if I told you I'm not pee-my-pants-excited for Friday? I kind of just want it to be Sunday already. WAIT DON'T LEAVE I SWEAR I'M NOT A CRAZY PERSON. Listen, tonight is Game 6 of the National League Championship Series (NLCS) and if the Dodgers beat the Cardinals tonight we play game 7 tomorrow and if we win that WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES. This is a huge effing deal and I am so stressed over it. Tonight I will be drowning myself in hard cider and yelling at the TV while I pull my hair out and tweet all my frustration. No one is going to want to be around me today or tomorrow and if we could just get to the World Series and win in the first four games already THAT'D BE GREAT KAY THANKS. That wasn't me begging. I don't beg. BUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE WEAR BLUE AND TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL GET STRESS ACNE AND I'M ALMOST OUT OF CONCEALER ALREADY.

 
     Could you guys do me a favor and point me toward some bloggers who also like baseball? Because I feel like all of you are obsessed with football, which is fine (go Cowboys), but I just feel so left out when everyone's talking about fantasy football and I'm over here like OMG SACRIFICE BUNT THAT WASN'T A BALK THE UMP IS BLIND! Plus, guys in baseball pants. Please wear blue this weekend. After the World Series is over I'll get excited about football and I'll talk about touchdowns and 4th downs and quarters instead of innings, but until then, could you just wear some blue and HELP ME THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
 
     Yesterday Jacey and I did day two of C25K and it wasn't the worst day of my life. Why? Because we jogged by a tractor and there wasn't anyone around so we jumped on it and took pictures. Okay if you see anyone coming just go, "Ca-CAW!" No one came. We jumped, we clicked, we trespassed.
 
 
 
 
      That's all. I think, since I talked about baseball and how I'm a huge fan of it that means I can link up with Sarah for the first time ever, RIGHT? Cool.

     ALSO I GET TO SEE ASHTEN AND AMBER NEXT WEEKEND AND I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF BUT I'LL TRY JUST KIDDING I'M NOT GOING TO TRY AT ALL.

     Back it up. Back back back it up with Whitney
 
 
We Are the Champions by Queen + Paul Rodgers on Grooveshark
The "we" is the Dodgers OBVIOUSLY GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

 
Venus Trapped in Mars
 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

23 comments:

  1. Can we still be best friends and drink purse vodka even though I'm a Cardinals fan? I'm prepared to ugly cry over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love baseball but my team is the Cubs and they always stink so very little to get excited about whomp whomp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I'm glad to have you!! And baseball blogs, I've got you covered
    I know that Erin (http://www.shesabigstar.com/) loves baseball, but she likes Redsox
    Marty with the Party (http://martywiththeparty.blogspot.com/) likes the Padres
    Confessions of a Gila Monster (http://www.confessionsofagilamonster.com/) likes the Pirates

    Of course I said I could give you some, but then when it came down to it I blanked. If I think of some others I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "but she likes the Red Sox"... you say that like it's a bad thing!;)

      Delete
  4. I love baseball! We just love different teams so that could turn ugly... in fact it was ugly a couple weeks ago haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad we are friends. I am also glad baseball is almost over.

    14 days, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH finally, someone who isn't so obsessed with football.
    I just can't handle the fact that baseball's almost over.
    Sappy cry here.

    xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been forced to watch baseball the last few days because Jarrod's into it and I'm not hating it as much as I thought I would. The poor catcher last night (I don't even remember his name or who was playing, but it might be Alvarez?) got pummeled three different times. I felt so bad for him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. come link up to my 30 miles in 30 days challenge!! we love hearing about fitness updates :) oh and the c25k is hard lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love baseball, but I'm a Phillies fan, which is terrible this year. I'm rooting for the Tigers since they're boyfriend's favorite team. I wouldn't mind a Dodgers/Tigers WS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally would have hopped in that tractor and took pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! I'm totally anti-Dodgers [being a Padres fan and all] but watching these playoff games [because I still love the game] gets me all sorts of riled up...I can't imagine being a fan of said teams playing in these close games! And as Sarah mentioned...most of my posts [April-September] are baseball related :] Feel free to drop by!
    martywiththeparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love baseball! I am just an angel's fan and there has been little to blog about there. I mean other than Mike Trout and his hot bod.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like baseball!!!!! i mean i only like the rangers and yankees ( i know it doesnt make sense) but i do

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THEY BETTER WIN TONIGHT OR I WILL CRY BIG TEARS AND BURN SOMETHING DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I'm stressed out FOR you... I'll be watching tonight and cheering blue for you. I mean, that's an exciting Friday night, right... watching baseball while on Twitter all night?! Yeahh, I need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im a baseball fan too! Love it! But...Im a Cardinals fan. I was born in St louis and even though I no longer live there, I still root for them amid cubs and reds fans.

    ReplyDelete
  17. While I loooove me some football, I am also a massive New York Yankees fan. This year was the first that I hadn't gone to a game in over 6 years! (it was a pretty sad season too!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like anything that is an excuse to drink.
    so yes please baseball. but the brewers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a Detroit Tigers fan, so baseball is a sore subject for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just catching up on my blogs and I've always loved yours because, like you said, everyone is all "yay football!" But I share your love of baseball. In quite obsessed. Although, don't hate me, I'm a did hard Cardinals fan. I lived in St. Louis until I was 26 but then I got married. And until the Midwest builds an ocean, I won't be moving back anytime soon because my husband is a pilot in the Navy. BUT I do share your love of baseball. An insane love of it. I mean, Cardinals stadium was part of my husbands wedding proposal, we took pics there on our wedding day, we had our first married date to a Cards game, and we named our dog after our favorite player, complete with a Cardinals collar. Yep, obsessed. Hopefully you don't hate me ;) It was a great series and the Dodgers are definitely an awesome team!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a Twins fan, so I don't ever get to do the whole postseason thing. I married a Red Sox fan... but don't judge me for that. We are on a mission to see all of the MLB ball parks - you'll have to give us some suggestions when we make the trip down there. Also, sorry for blowing up your comments. I'm finally catching up.

    ReplyDelete