Thursday, October 17, 2013

That time I got a Twicket

      If there's one thing I love, it's the CAPS LOCK. Sometimes I'm loud in real life, and sometimes I need to be a little loud on the internet. 
Guess which one's me.
 
    You might think it's annoying, but guess what? It's a free country and I do what I want and the CAPS LOCK isn't hurting anyone so SSSSHHHHH.

     If you follow me on Twitter, you've seen my love of the CAPS LOCK firsthand. And if you don't follow me on Twitter, well what are you waiting for? Just click here. Or here. Or here. I mean really. I just think the CAPS LOCK adds so much emphasis, and I need emphasis in my life.
 
     If I hadn't used the caps lock this would have just read, "Well I certainly do enjoy being lazy. It most definitely is the best feeling. In fact, it too me way too much energy to compose this highly unnecessary tweet." Right? That's how you would have read it if I hadn't used the CL, RIGHT?

Sorry I'm not sorry that I'd rather live life like this:



Than like this, [everyone's least favorite character from Pitch Perfect]:

     I don't even need to explain this one. THEY WERE OUT OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IT WAS A TRAVESTY.

     Do you even know how hard it is to finally find the break and bake cookies you're looking for and then not be able to bake them? (FYI I did bake them in a pie pan and they were delicious.)






     Sometimes it's Wyder's hard cider that makes me use the CL but really, anytime I'm able to actually have a good flirting conversation I feel like I deserve to be allowed to use CL because I'm just a horrible flirter and some things need to be celebrated.


     Then, yesterday happened. There I was, getting a little riled up about the Dodgers game (it was game 5 of the NCLS and we were down in the series. It was a big deal) and just tweeting a couple of things in the very first inning:

 

     AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE...

     I GOT A TWITTER TICKET. A TWICKET, as Ashten called it. At first I was a little taken aback but then I was just "HA" and said

     ...AND I WILL NEVER STOP USING THE CAPS LOCK AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME BECAUSE HOW BORING WOULD THIS SENTENCE BE IF IT WAS IN LOWERCASE AND NOW I'M JUST DOING IT TO BE ANNOYING SO CAPSCOP YOU CAN LEAVE MY PARTY AND YOU DO NOT GET A PARTY FAVOR YOU DO NOT GET A PUPPY AND YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US.

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

26 comments:

  1. I AM LEGIT DYING RIGHT NOW.

    BECAUSE YOUR LOVE OF CAPS LOCK SURPASSES MY LOVE FOR MOST THINGS. EXCEPT USC. AND HARRY POTTER. AND TITANIC. AND GRUMPY CAT.

    OMG 15 DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I more just shocked that someone actually looks around Twitter to tell people to stop using caps.

    Sometimes it's just incredibly necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha That's hiliarious. I mean, THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! (ps I'm the queen of too many !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on Twitter last night and died. So funny. YOU DO YOUR THING GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive been having one crappy day and this post has turned it around :)

    that is seriously silly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would tell the CAPS COP that EVERYONE loves CAPS LOCK AND COCKS (as in roosters) sooooooooooo, get with what's #TRENDING. ALL GOOD PEOPLE LOVE CAPS LOCK and EMPHASIS. (said em-phaaaa-sis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha how funny! I can just picture you yelling when your tweets are in all caps.. I think we need a facetime date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am seriously disturbing the quietness in my office right now!!! This is hilarious!!! I died laughing when I saw this tweet yesterday! Who knew there was a CapsCop?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS EXCITES ME!! I tend to over-use the caps #guilty but people gotta get over it. I'm loud and proud and I'm here to make a scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! I've never heard of a twicket before, but you do your thing girl! Caps lock it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too love good use of CAPS and I also love the CapsCop concept. It's perfect. But not more perfect than your response

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a buzzkill! I love that you write in caps lock! It makes me feel like you really mean what you're saying ya know?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahah Twitter is full of weirdos, how did the CapsCop even find you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bahahaha, I am dying over here. I, too, am a fan of the caps. I have one friend who, apparently, gets me extra excited so I always always always speak to him in all caps. AND I'M PRETTY FREAKING SURE HE LOVES IT. Eff you CapCop. I don't even think you're a real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha "you're not the boss of me!" <--- awesome!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  17. This cannot even be real right now? Who even knew there was a capscop? I would really like to be the cop of people who tYpe LyKe dIs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha to the capscop. That's a genius twitter account. And I thoroughly enjoy most of your caps tweets. And I say most in all honesty because you were a brat to me today so I can be sort of one to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha to the capscop. That's a genius twitter account. And I thoroughly enjoy most of your caps tweets. And I say most in all honesty because you were a brat to me today so I can be sort of one to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha, loved the ending the most

    ReplyDelete
  21. lezbihonest - the best part of the whole thing is that he called you a cock.

    ReplyDelete
  22. AT FIRST I HATED YOUR CAPS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALWAYS YELLING AT ME AND IT HURT MY FEELINGS. BUUUUT I HAVE NOW LEARNED TO EMBRACE YOUR CAPS AND YELL BACK AT YOU AND I DON'T HATE IT. I OPPOSITE OF HATE IT. IT JUST SEEMS A LOT MORE FUN THIS WAY.

    HE CALLED YOU A COCK. THAT JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS TRULY LIBERATED MY TYPING VOLUME AND GENERAL EXCITEMENT LEVEL. I FEEL GREAT, CL IS THE BEST WAHOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete