Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's like a flip book

     I don't know why this happens but sometimes when I'm going through pictures to decide which ones to post I come across a bunch of pictures that run together and look like one of those flip books. I honestly have zero idea why this happens but I don't care. I feel like if I try to figure it out it'll disappear (you know, like that episode of Friends with the eefree ornpay) (I had to use pig latin to spell that because I don't want those search terms to lead anyone here). So because I have nothing else to post today I'm just sticking with these two flip books of my niece. Sorry if you're not a kid person. I'm not a dog person though so I'll forgive you if you forgive me and hopefully we can still be friends.
 
 
Look, she's wearing mittens.

 
If I watch these too much I get motion sickness.
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

13 comments:

  1. She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I consider most newborns to look like aliens but she does not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying of cuteness overload over here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine does this too, but it's always of my 87 selfies so it just looks like I'm dancing while taking selfies and it's just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually the cutest. Also, IN LOVE with your blog. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could watch this ALL THE TIME. and the term you were look for is free perm right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the smile at the end. SWOON! i have such bad baby fever it's not even safe.

    -kenli
    http://kenlikaye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i literally cannot handle the cuteness.
    it's like major overload in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete