Friday, October 4, 2013

Insert a clever title about Twitter

     Happy Friday to you and yours and I finally have a bed in my room WITH THE BOX SPRING and so does Jacey and it only took until 830 last night oh and we have a nice hole/dent/crack in the wall so you better believe I will be calling the mattress store and asking whaddup with that homeslice and I don't know what they'll say but I hope it's good news the end.

     Sami FINALLY made Tweet This, Tweet That interactive and everyone is pumped especially me because I learned the difference between writing a post in the "compose" section and writing a post in the "HTML" section. Apparently it's pretty important to know the difference. HA that's funny, technology. Anyway let's do it to it.


Pretty sure the something on your face was "pretty" but whatever.

My eyeballs hurt just thinking about this.
I feel this way more often than not.

#can #we #please #stop #doing #this.

I especially feel this way when my parents decide to comment IN PERSON about everything I've posted, commented on, or accidentally liked...and then they share it themselves.

I MEAN WHO ISN'T???

Currently seeking something to fill the Breaking Bad shaped void in my heart.


I'm going to the Valley for Cristen's birthday and we will be popping bottles and this song gets me moving to the beat erry time.
Sami's Shenanigans

 
 
KAY BYE. 

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

10 comments:

  1. All I have to say pretty much is.. OF COURSE you featured Bryan's last episode tweet and I chose Aaron Paul's. LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm "compose" section and "HTML" section - apparently I am missing out becuase I didn't know there was a difference either. Guess I better get on figuring that one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both used Helene's tweet about the hashtags! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's talk about how honored i am to be on your list. ok thanks. im really honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK BUT REALLY ABOUT MINE.
    i texted one of my friends and said "so and so is the perfect example of why people over the age of 40 shouldn't be allowed to have facebook."

    ReplyDelete
  6. #i #love #hashtags
    #andwecantstopppp
    #andwewontstopppp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tweets you chose!
    Also, I nominated you for the sunshine award ♥
    http://www.mylifeandlemons.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all of these. Every. Single. One.

    ReplyDelete