Thursday, September 26, 2013

What's in my bag? (Boring stuff)

     The internet has been trippin' yo (Juliette how many times do I have to tell you that you are not a G) for the past 15 minutes and maybe I'm supposed to take that as a sign that no one cares what's in my purse, but if you know me you know I don't believe in signs and plus I spent a lot of time dumping my purse onto my desk and taking pictures so you're not getting out of this that easily. Earlier this week Jordan (WHY WON'T BLOGGER LET ME DO A HYPERLINK) wrote about what's in her purse and apparently lots of people are doing the same thing and as you know I like to borrow ideas.
     So now, here we are. Look, here's my purse.

    I got it in 2011 from Aldo, which is my favorite place to find purses. It's a taupe colored leather (?) purse and it's lasted for TWO AND A HALF YEARS and I love it. Taupe was BIG in 2011 and if your name is Juliette then it's big in 2013 also. Oh and it was only $50 ...so....WIN. It's huge inside which gives me tons of room for TONS O' CRAP. Knock it off, Juliette, no one needs all this information. Geez.  I dumped my purse out and here's what I found. PS it just magically fell out all organized like that. I didn't spend 20 minutes arranging it.


Let's break it down.


Top to bottom:
Makeup bag
Tissue from the hospital when Katelynne was born.
Peanut M&M (maybe I ate it maybe I threw it away)
Some random free sample of face product from Sephora
Three Hershey's kisses
A banana
Granola bar
Hobo walllet


Zipfizz...I guess you put it in water and it gives you energy...?
Tampon
Pens
Five lipglosses and NO CHAPSTICK


A Harry Potter rubber duck
A necklace
EmergenC
Advil
Deodorant
Baby powder (for the hair, it's my version of dry shampoo)
Bracelets
Rings and a pair of earrings
Mattress information
Bouncy blush gel stuff
A whistle
A "YOU HAD ME AT BACON" pin
Keys
My Panera card
Teeny clip thing
Five bobby pins (one with nail polish on it)
Keys
One or two googly eyes
$.94 cents in change.


     I have nothing else. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. So I leave you with a picture of a cake that I wouldn't mind being given. Also it has absolutely nothing to do with this post.


BYE.
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

23 comments:

  1. "one or two googly eyes" i love that you carry a plethora of them in your purse. I hope you googly eye everything you see today. and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..the googly eyes...I thought it was like an app..but you really carry them with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those googly eyes! Was there anything in your purse that surprised you was in there? I know when I clean my purse out I usually find something that I didn't even know was in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your purse. and its contents. and you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how often do you googly eye something random when you come in contact with it?? you need the gluestick for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's right!! You really should carry glue with all of those googly eyes. GET IT TOGETHER. Also, I think that's a bracelet and not a necklace unless you are an infant with a tiny neck.

    I think we know I deserve that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stahp. Only you could create a post such as this and still manage to make me laugh.
    You have a rape whistle.
    And eleventy thousand googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snort/laughed when I saw all your googly eyes! And I love your purse, taupe is always a good color choice in my fashion world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Harry Potter rubber duck? You are my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHY do you have so many googly eyes!? Haha! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep baby powder in my desk drawer at work for the same reason! Much better & cheaper than dry shampoo. I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also had a pretty turquoise purse that was similar to that from Aldo. I left it in the car one day while I was eating lunch and some one stole it and the matching wallet and threw it in a river somewhere.

    I'm sure you ate that M&M and the banana and the 3 Hersey Kisses. I KNOW YOU.
    I'm with Whit, that's a rape whistle! And the googly eyes. PS you've been slacking on googly eyeing everything lately... WHY

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahhaah love that you laid out all the googly eyes. you are fantastical.
    and i have that same cherry baby lips, it's soooo awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how many googly eyes you have in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only one or two googly eyes...
    Glam Glow! Love that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love anyone who's carrying around a Harry Potter rubber duck and a bunch of googly eyes! I'm also known for carrying around way too much 'necessary' stuff in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. People, maybe the googly eyes are self-adhesive!

    Seriously, though, what are those for? Whaaat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I believe the googly eyes are for self defense. Like how butterflies and fish have "fake eyes" in their coloring. Cover yourself in those during a zombie apocalypse or even a bad date and no one will know where your eye really is allowing you to escape.

    Also, WHY IS THE CHAPSTICK ALWAYS MISSING?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha I love the googly eyes... & the you had me at bacon pin. Need that in my life. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, and i thought i carried a lot of stuff in my bag. ps - the googly eyes made me laugh.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you have one or two googly eyes in your purse. This is everything I would've expected in your purse... and more.

    If you didn't eat that peanut M&M then I'm disappointed in you and I feel like I don't know you.

    ReplyDelete