Friday, September 6, 2013

Oops I messed with some Pinterest pins

     Sometimes Pinterest really pisses me off. I used to pin all the baby and wedding and love stuff, but lately I've taken a more cynical route and just been browsing the humor section because hello laughter. Sometimes I go back to the quotes section just to say hey and see what's up, but I always end up annoyed and back at the humor section. I've made fun of Pinterest before and once just wasn't enough. Yesterday I had some free time and I decided to put my own little twist on all those fun little inspirational messages.


Because if you do, then...


Just me? Oh.


WHAT? They do it in France.

Bacon is the fat from gods.


It just seems like a bad idea.

See what I did there? Punny.

Not that I've tried it or anything.

You also have to spell it. You can't just feel it. Ugh.


Pretty sure Edward Cullen said this.

For, with, same thing.

I would hate if I had a boyfriend it my boyfriend lived down the street. I'd NEVER get away from him.

     And by the way, my budget is going really well, but it's only been 3 days since I started and I'm nervous for the weekend because there will be SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES for me to spend money so that's all I have to say about that.

And now here's a song that I used to listen to ALL THE DAYZ of high school and one of my goals is still to learn all the words like a balla'.



 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

31 comments:

  1. Great song, and I think you should pin ever single one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is definitely the alarm clocks are dream killers. They totally are. You funny and I like that you made me laugh on Friday morning. See what I did there? I stole your comment and used it on your own blog. Boom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely HILAR. Thanks for brightening my day, love you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap i laughed so hard someone in the office across the hall gave me the stink eye. SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhaha these cracked me up. Sharing now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The alarm clocks one is accurate. And the BACON

    ReplyDelete
  7. The alarm clocks one is accurate. And the BACON

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Now you've got me thinking of ways to mess up pins whenever I see "inspirational" quotes lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot handle this! This is too funny!!!

    My favorite is the bacon chanel quote & the edward cullen reference. hhhahhahaha thanks for the laugh. :]]

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! Those are GREAT! My favorite is the baby one. Or the Edward Cullen one. :p
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously dying. I am LOLing at my desk. Thanks for the laughs!

    New follower here. Looking forward to creeping, I mean...browsing your blog.
    XOXO Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your "stabbed" one made me LOL at my desk! hahaha Happy Friday!! :D
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. in the event that you get a boyfriend/husband/life partner maybe don't show them this. there's a violent streak in there, that while i appreciate it, might scare someone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not trying to brag or anything, but I know all the words. (I used to anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pins don't make me feel so bad for being single. I prefer these to the real ones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I never let go of a cell phone on a kayak!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely listened to that song a lot in high school. Also...anything by Hoobastank because I had no shame.

    Btw...I did a shout out to you on my blog yesterday. You know...in case you were wondering were the surge of new readers were coming from. It was just me and my 99 followers.

    http://mysweetnomsa.blogspot.com/2013/09/five-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I officially fell in love with you because of this. I wish you lived in my basement. I also wish I had a basement.

    ...too far?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha nice... I am completely guilty of the crying while drunk too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha, these are awesome. I loved the stabbed one. And the Edward Cullen jab. :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love this so much. I guess I love you too, since your brain came up with this. But yes, I just love this.
    Also - RIDIN DIRTY?!?! My day is made. I just completely backed that azz up like I was in high school. I'm not going to text you a story about this song.

    ReplyDelete
  22. lmao I love this!!!!!!!

    I rarely comment, but I love reading your blog!!
    yea I sound like a creep, but just wanted to say your blog is awesome!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of these are so creepily wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete