Monday, September 23, 2013

Mondays aren't for complete thoughts.

     I spent the whole weekend hanging out with people who can't form sentences. For real. I spend Friday evening and ALL.DAY. Saturday babysitting an 18 month old, and Sunday I finally got to hang out with my niece. And fine, my sister and her husband were there too but let's focus on the kidz because I'm selfless. Friday and Saturday were killing me because all I wanted to do was go see that precious 7 pound bundle of sweetness, but I'd promised a family friend over a year ago that I'd watch her baby when her brother got married. The wedding just happened to be two days after my sister gave birth which was basically the most inconvenient thing ever, but I keep my commitments plus I'm a people pleaser.


     Okay but really, I have nothing good to put here. I was trying to think of ways I can relate to babies but the only things I could think of are that we both like to sleep and drinking too much makes us pass out. (I'm talking about milk for the babies, obviously, geez.) Then I was like oh! babies are just like drunk people! But then I remembered that Buzzfeed or Thought Catalog already did that and I was jealous that I didn't think of it first.

     OH! I did do something really really cool this weekend! I figured out how to make the alarm on my phone ring and buzz even when the volume is turned off! It only took me 11 months to figiure it out but I finally did because I'm a problem solver. It was really important for that to happen because some people who live in different time zones than me (COUGHGOUGH faithalliesami) wake up way earlier than me and start texting when I'm still trying to get my 9 hours of beauty sleep. Okay fine letzbihonest most people wake up earlier than me especially on the weekends but I think I deserve to sleep in until noon because I spent all week getting up at 5:30 6:05am so if I'm going to sleep in until noon I will, dammit

     I have nothing else to put here so let's look at some pictures of the prettiest princess in the world, Baby Kate. She has me wrapped around her finger and I would do anything for her and her daddy says she farts a lot and everybody says she gets that from me which is fine but I also think she gets the little wink and smile thing from me also because I do that A LOT.

     I'm so excited for this weekend because today I'm signing the lease for my new apartment (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I get to see the baybay again on Wednesday, and it's pretty cool. The only thing that isn't cool is that I have to pack up everything and be ready to move on Sunday and I don't know how that's going to happen because even though I don't have a lot of furniture I sure do have a lotta crap. So if anyone isn't doing anything on Sunday and you wanna help me move I will pay you in hugs and Twitter shout outs.

     Also next Monday will be so exciting because I'll be in the new apartment AND the Breaking Bad finale will have happened!!

Don't keep reading if you haven't watched last night's Breaking Bad episode FYI.

     Also, Breaking Bad, anyone? Am I the only one who feels like nothing really happened last night? Also am I the only one who likes Walt more than Jesse? I mean ok, I feel awful for Jesse having to watch what happened to Andrea, but hearing Walt beg that vacuum cleaner guy to stay with him for an extra two hours just so he could have some company just broke my heart. He's so alone, and he knows it's all his fault. And then hearing Flynn say those things to his dad and watching Walt break down just killed me inside. Oh but then the stupid Gray Matter people had to all of a sudden show up and turn Walt completely into Heisenberg and I just wanted to say NOOOOOOOO but I didn't because I was tired. I think it's safe to say Heisenberg has taken over. But still, I feel bad for Walt. I could go on and on and on about the show but I won't. At least not right now.

Sami's Shenanigans

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

12 comments:

  1. I think the Walt/Jesse thing is probably the only thing we don't agree on.. but it's fine. My heart literally breaks for poor Jesse.. I was blubbering in bed at 6am while watching it. I have no idea how the last episode is going to go.. I'm scared. But obviously Walt goes back to New Mexico because they showed that earlier in the season. If the ending is him killing Jesse I will basically just die.. like I will need emotional therapy. BLAH. I hope nobody reads this comment and gets mad but oh well.

    Also, your niece is perfect.. but I need to see her in some sparkles and leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTES not our fault that you didn't know how to make the alarm go off even when your phone is on silent! #aintsorryboutit <--- i've said that a few times already, I think it's becoming my "thing" anyways, cutest niece EVER (until I have a niece obviously, which will probably be awhile since well you know what happened last week, damn it) Can I just say she's my niece too?

    I agree with Samantha on the sparkles and leopard print. that would be perf. (can't make that one happen, so sorry for trying that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really do babies, but I like the thought of them being little drunk people. That made me giggle in my brainz.
    That picture of little baby with her eyes crossed is pretty funny too.
    Really, this is all I got. I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI I also live in a different time zone and text you all the time. I am giving myself my own shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to stop talking about breaking bad... its KILLING me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got to stop talking about breaking bad... its KILLING me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck packing up!!! I'm obsessed with that adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. precious baby!!!


    Found you via link up :)

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juliette your niece is so adorable! What an exciting time for you and your family :D As for Breaking Bad stuff, wow I'm a bit sad that we're down to the last episode. I'm interested to see how everything ends and whether there's any chance of a happy ending for the Whites, but it doesn't look that way. I think it's also safe to say that Heisenberg has taken over and things will go down guns blazing! I really feel like Jesse's gonna stay alive throughout everything though.
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that epi of breaking bad was "meh". i was expecting a lot more. hopefully the finale will totally melt my face.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just want all the babies. when they're in good moods. and doing cute shit.

    ReplyDelete