I'm making a list and not checking it twice because I hate proofreading
I'm one giant bloatation device today and my uterus hates me (over share, don't care) and I've started four drafts of posts and then just decided "screw it" so I borrowed this idea from Erin because the creative juices are not flowing in my brain today and lists are fun.
Five things I'll be doing over the next week:
1. Meeting my niece. She was due yesterday but she can't be bothered by trivial things like due dates so she's taking her sweet time but the doctor won't let my sister go more than a week past her due date before inducing her so....it's almost time!
2. Maybe possibly hearing some good news about an apartment. (pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!)
3. Painting my nails because I'm full of excitement.
4. Babysitting an 18 month old for two days and reaffirming in my head that I'm in no way ready to have kids of my own.
5. Realizing I don't have 5 things to put on this list, realizing I don't care, and going to bed.
Four items I need to purchase:
1. A hair appointment. These roots are embarrassing. I'd take a picture but no one needs to see that. Oh wait just kidding I found one to put on here you're welcome.
2. A car wash.
3. Brown boots because I wore the soles off my Target ones.
This section just shows how in shambles my personal life is. Fine not really but a little bit. Just the personal care section. Being a girl is hard!
If I knew how to use photoshop I'd circle the roots and cross out my face but since I can't do that you're stuck with this "maybe it's a selfie maybe it's not but it probably is" gem of a photo.
Three shows I can't wait to have come back into my life:
1. Grey's Anatomy. What's going to happen to Richard????????? Ten bucks says he lives. AND I DON'T WANT CRISTINA TO LEAVE WHY COULDN'T SHE SIGN ON FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR HAVE THE SHOW JUST END ALTOGETHER.
2. Parenthood. Because I don't cry enough.
3. Survivor. Because I needed a third show and Awake and Red Widow and Alcatraz all got cancelled and it's BLOOD VS. WATER.
Two reasons I'm excited for fall:
1. It's a cozy season with the cutest clothes and no sweat and I won't have to shave my legs.
2. The World Series because the Dodgers have a solid chance of winning this year.
One thing that's currently bothering me:
1. Other than the too small tank top I'm wearing under my shirt that keeps riding up and making me really angry, I'm bothered that people think being single is the absolute worst thing in the world. It's not, and I don't need you questioning why I'm happy without a boyfriend.