Monday, September 16, 2013

I just have a lot of feelings

     It's Monday, the weekend is over, blah blah blah you know the drill. Before we move on take a look at this picture and tell me if you see elephants with their trunks up in the air or if you see something else.
I see boobs. Maybe that's just me.

Moving on. Friday night Jacey and I had plans to go watch the Dodgers/Giants game at a sports bar in SLO. I hate the Giants more than any other sports team ever, and I don't even have a good reason for it. It's mostly because most of my ex-boyfriends have loved the Giants so I automatically hate them. Like, I don't want to hurt you but I do want your favorite sports team to lose so your day is ruined.

ANYWAY, wow that was a long tangent that showed my bitchy side. Sorry but it's true. To show my support for the best team in baseball I wore my Vin Scully jersey and spoiler alert I didn't spill anything on it. And if you don't know who Vin Scully is well, you can just click on that link or if you don't feel like it I'll just tell you that he's been the Dodgers announcer since 1950 and he's got a special place in my heart.

     Ignore my hair. It wasn't doing me any favors in the back because I haven't gotten it trimmed in forever.

So the first thing we did when we got downtown was take a fun shot at a bar that had a bunch of bras hanging up on the wall. You know, just to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Don't worry, I took a picture.

Shots shots shots shotsshotsshots EVERYBODYYYY.

Georgia peach...did not disappoint.



     Want to know what did disappoint? The Dodgers. Those fools lost the game 5-3 or something like that. And I was livid. I'd had a shot, a margarita, and three ciders and I wasn't quiet -- in the bar or on Twitter. But I really didn't care because I was so pissed. We left immediately after the game was over and went to drown our sorrows in donuts, which was a pretty good decision even though I probably could have gotten away with one and not two but in case you weren't paying attention the Dodgers lost to the Giants so those two donuts were well-deserved.

     Saturday I wasn't hungover thanks to the blood drink Hoist Jacey gave me, which is a magical drink you drink before you go to sleep and then you're not hungover. Invest in them, fo' real. I'm so glad I did! Actually I didn't invest in them, I just take one from Jacey's fridge whenever I need one. They're the consistency of your blood and they're supposed to re-hydrate you and maybe it's because I didn't get up til the buttcrack of noon but I was feelin' fine when I rolled outta bed and into the shower. 

     I went and looked at an apartment over the weekend and basically have my heart set on it so if one of the other 500 people who are probably trying to get it get chosen it's safe to assume that my heart will be broken and I'll cry a little.

     Speaking of crying DID YOU WATCH BREAKING BAD LAST NIGHT??? I cried. You cried. Your mom probably cried. My dad laughed at me because he doesn't understand anything apparently and he just thinks it's funny that I cry at tv shows because he doesn't think they're real. IT'S REAL TO ME DAD. And if you haven't watched Grey's Anatomy season 9 or last night's episode of Breaking Bad you should just quit reading now. I'll even give you a nice long break in between paragraphs so you don't accidentally read anything.

...



...


...


...



...



...


...


...
     When Mark McSteamy died in the Grey's season 9 premier I lost it. I sobbed and then whenever I talked about it I sobbed...we're meant to be, Lexie...oh look at me losing it all over again. So when Hank died last night I was a mess, even though I TOTALLY CALLED IT just like everybody else did. And basically every episode of Parenthood makes me cry. I even cried in John Tucker Must Die when John gave Brittany Snow his watch and said "I'M WHIPPED!" because I thought it was so cute and now just thinking of that makes me want to puke because when did I get so emotional gross. None of my words are making any sense anymore so all I have to say now is that my niece is due TODAY TODAY TODAY but she's not ready yet so it'll be a few more days but when she comes you'll know because I'll tweet it loud and clear goodbye.

Sami's Shenanigans


 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

22 comments:

  1. GAH!!!! i haven't watched breaking bad and had to skip over some parts but i think i glimpsed that hank died?!?

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind on breaking bad that I have no idea whats going on. I watched the first episode this season and that was it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so Breaking Bad is gonna be next on my Netflix instant cue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Like, I don't want to hurt you but I do want your favorite sports team to lose so your day is ruined"

    This accurately describes how I feel towards my exes like 90% of the time. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed so hard at the John Tucker Must Die comment. Hey, no judgement, girl. We've all been there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the prettiest! I totally saw boobs on that thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so behind the times. I've never seen Gray's or Breaking Bad. Oops? I do admit that Parenthood makes me cry nearly every episode. Can't wait for it to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hating things just because your ex loved them is totally normal...there are a lot of things i hate just for that reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like led zeppelin, poker, magic bullet blenders and western Massachusetts...totally normal

      Delete
  9. You were so cute on twitter -- I feel the same way... I could not breathe the whole time durring BB

    ReplyDelete
  10. that shot looks sooooo yummy! :)

    xo, sarah grace
    www.gracefullymadedesigns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe with books in between them they look less booby?
    Parenthood makes me cry every. single. episode. My husband has to leave the room because he gets weirded out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i live for your posts. i read them on the edge of my seat without even stopping to breath. it's like one giant exciting sentence every.single.time. and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I said it before and I will said it again: I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THROUGH BREAKING BAD LAST NIGHT WITHOUT YOU. I don't know if I can handle the coming week's episode. I'm already freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love you and everything about this. Mostly because you got angry drunk and then ate donuts and then you cried while watching Breaking Bad and then you walked me through it.. EVEN THOUGH we have opposing views on the scum that is Walt.

    PS. WHERE WAS THAT HANGOVER CURE IN SAN DIEGO. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw boobs too, I was trying to figure out what it was before I started reading and elephants weren't anywhere on that list!
    That's interesting about the bras hanging up. Makes me wonder the story behind that ha ha!
    I get way too emotionally invested in shows too. It's pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic post. You always make me giggle. And yes, Breaking Bad last night was quite the tear jerker. I'm FREAKING OUT because it's the last season and you know they're going to drop something shocking at the end. I just want to knooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well that Hoist beverage has me totally fascinated. I may need to invest in a case or twelve!

    ReplyDelete
  18. boobs. definitely boobs.

    WAH SO SO MAD that the Doyers lost. like DAFUQ?!
    And I am currently getting caught up on Breaking Bad. And by currently I mean I still have to watch from Season 1 Episode 2. I watched the 1st season when it aired and then stopped (WHY DID I STOP?!) and now it's been so long I have to rewatch the whole damn thing. But I'm excited. Don't worry. I cry during tv shows too. Specifically, Sons of Anarchy. LIKE BAWL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ummmm I commented on this not once, but TWICE yesterday and neither of them posted. WTF iPhone. I hate you.

    Anyway...

    I only see boobs in that first picture.
    I miss getting drunk. Please continue to enjoy this on my behalf every day.
    OMG BREAKING BAD. It was so intense. I should've texted you and Sami because I was freaking out the whole damn time.

    That's all I can remember that I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i want to spend all my weekends with you.

    ReplyDelete