Wednesday, September 4, 2013

15 reasons why I'm just like my sister's dog

     About six and a half years ago, my sister got a chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund mix). Coco was rescued from the animal shelter and she is the most adorably pathetic dog I've ever seen. We're not sure exactly what happened to her before we got her, but because of how afraid and jumpy she is all the time we assume she was badly beaten. If my sister isn't home, Coco doesn't even come out of her room...unless she hears someone in the kitchen and wants to go beg for a treat. She did that the other night and I thought, huh, that's funny, I usually just come out of my room when I know I'm gonna get food too! So then I thought of other ways she and I are similar and now I present to you...

15 Ways I'm Just Like My Sister's Dog.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this post.

1. We're both pretty passionate about food....

2. ...and we'll both do tricks for food.


3. We both have big ears.


4. We both like to take pictures with our mouths open.

5. People are always commenting on our teeth.



6. We both like to sleep in the car.

7. In fact, we both love to sleep in general.


8. We've both made some questionable fashion choices.


9. We both squint when we're casually being models in the sunlight.


10. We've both had photos taken in the bathtub.


11. We both give pretty good stink eye.


12. We both think our hair looks sexy pushed back we look sexy lying down.


13. We like to have our tummies or backs rubbed.


14. We both enjoy a glass of alcohol.

15..... and neither of us trust men.

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

32 comments:

  1. HAHAHA that is awesome...why are you not a buzzfeed regular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha loved this! Sometimes I feel more like my dog than a human. x
    http://mustforwanderlust.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I have to say, I've been all over your blog lately and you're my new favorite. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol this post just made my afternoon! Hilarious!


    Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, awesome! I think the alcohol photos were my favorite (of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious! Especially those first pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last pictures.. I just... I cant even. That dog seriously gives the best side eye I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I'm dying!! the one of you sleeping with your laptop and phone, CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love it! Bf is asking why I'm grinning like an idiot. Cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love it! Bf is asking why I'm grinning like an idiot. Cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this so so excellent. ah the last one killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nothing to question about that fashionable vest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those side eyes are just too much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHAHA. Please put this on Buzzfeed. I'm dying. I know how much work this took and I'm so glad. Oh and they told me that Lily is a Chi-Pin but I'm prettyyyyy sure she's actually a Chi-Weenie. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHAHAHAHA this is great!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha i love #15! you can see that the dog clearly doesn't trust men!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to have to stop reading your blog at work, because I always laugh really hard and then get busted. Seriously though. You're hilarious. And I LOVE #15. Was that staged, or did it just work out awesomely like that??

    ReplyDelete
  18. A post about why you are like a dog. I just can't even with how much I love it. You are the bomb dot com for this. #15 is my favourite (<--- Faith would be proud at that)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This list is hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This made me want to be best friends with you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i feel like if i tried to snuggle that dog it would gnaw my face off.
    would you do the same?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm with Ashten, haha best post I've read all week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I mean, you're like really really pretty.

    Also, it's cute that you have so much in common with a dog. I enjoy this. And #15 is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete