About six and a half years ago, my sister got a chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund mix). Coco was rescued from the animal shelter and she is the most adorably pathetic dog I've ever seen. We're not sure exactly what happened to her before we got her, but because of how afraid and jumpy she is all the time we assume she was badly beaten. If my sister isn't home, Coco doesn't even come out of her room...unless she hears someone in the kitchen and wants to go beg for a treat. She did that the other night and I thought, huh, that's funny, I usually just come out of my room when I know I'm gonna get food too! So then I thought of other ways she and I are similar and now I present to you...
15 Ways I'm Just Like My Sister's Dog.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this post.
1. We're both pretty passionate about food....
2. ...and we'll both do tricks for food.
3. We both have big ears.
4. We both like to take pictures with our mouths open.
5. People are always commenting on our teeth.
6. We both like to sleep in the car.
7. In fact, we both love to sleep in general.
8. We've both made some questionable fashion choices.
9. We both squint when we're casually being models in the sunlight.
10. We've both had photos taken in the bathtub.
11. We both give pretty good stink eye.
12. We both think
our hair looks sexy pushed back we look sexy lying down.
13. We like to have our tummies or backs rubbed.
14. We both enjoy a glass of alcohol.
15..... and neither of us trust men.